+22998656995

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998656995

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998656995
Email: douglasandy00@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: douglasandy00@gmail.com
Attention,

This is to inform you that I have registered your card valued $4.8 Million through courier company DHL, the registration code is: awb 33xzs. Kindly re-confirm your information to avoid wrong claim, your names, address, phone number and country. Write Mr.Douglas Andy

Email.<douglasandy00@gmail.com> contact him at +22998656995

I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee. The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee $105 Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay their Security fee of $105 so that you can pay it immediately.

Best Regards,

Mr.Hilary wayne
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22998656995

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998656995
Email: wayneandersaon24@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: wayneandersaon24@gmail.com
Attention,

This is to inform you that I have registered your card valued $4.8 Million through courier company DHL, the registration code is: awb 33xzs. Kindly re-confirm your information to avoid wrong claim, your names, address, phone number and country. Write Mr.Wayne Anderson

Email.<wayneandersaon24@gmail.com> contact him at 22998656995

I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee. The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee $105 Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay their Security fee of $105 so that you can pay it immediately.

Best Regards,

Mr.Chuks Obi
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.