+22966313372

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22966313372

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22966313372
Email: ubabank.ofafrica02@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ubabank.ofafrica02@gmail.com
Attention Beneficiary,

I write to you with good faith, however, I want to let you know that the bank will soon be going for the end of the year annual auditing and once they commence on this, it will affect your fund which might not be possible to be released to you except you come by yourself, now is the time!!!! The time for you to work it up and receive your fund either by transfer or every other means which is possible.

Contact the bank now before it is late, request for your fund release, it is due to you to tell them the means to do that but as for me, two ways are the best which is direct transfer and Global ATM Card, therefore, you are to inform them on the means to get this done.

We are ready to transfer you fund first thing tomorrow morning please due make sure you re-confirm this following information as stated below:

Your receiver name: ....................
Your receiver address: .................
Your receiver city: ...................
Your receiver country: ...............
Your phone numbers: ................
Your occupation: .....................
Your marital status: ................
Your sex and age: ................

Here is the bank contact info:
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA BASE)
CALL ME ON TEL: +229 6631-3372
Contact Person: Mr. Eric John.
I will be happy to hear from you after the completion of this.
Thank you and remain blessed.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.