+22891875209

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22891875209

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22891875209
Email: pauldede000@gmx.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee fraud Scam

Reply-to: pauldede000@gmx.com
My Dear Friend,is Urgent

I am Barrister. Paul Dede, from Lome-Togo, West Africa and I am a personal attorney to your late relative who lives here in Togo with his families and works as a contractor and also a nationality of your country, I am contacting you in respect of his deposited fund of ($4.2million USD) which was deposited in a bank called (bceao bank) here in Togo West Africa before they met untimely death at Hawaii with his families during their long vacation visit over there on October 6,2011.The bceao bank where the fund is deposited issued me a notice right now to present or bring his next of kin to receive his deposited fund because am his personal attorney here to bring his next of Kin, this is why i contacted you so that we can both team up and transact it together because you are a foreigner and stand a better chance to claim the fund under my close supervisor because you bear the same surname with this my late client in question and stand a better chance to handle this deal with me to success if only you are interested. Kindly let me know your intention, So that I can give you more details about this deal. or Send me your Full Contact information's.

Your full names..................
Your contact address ................
Your Country........................
Your phone ..............
Your Business ..........................
Your Age ............................
Your Email address......................

You can Contact me directly at my

private email here (pauldede000@gmx.com)

Thanks

Barrister. Paul Dede
Phone Number Te: +22891875209
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.