+447045742811

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447045742811

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +447045742811 & +447006043198
Email: neiltrotter141@outlook.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

We received a mail and telephone call from Mr. Carter Timothy my child hood friend, to process your Immigration traveling documents (British Work Permit/Visa) for the first quote insurance invitee of him.

A formal notification has been give to the British Embassy here in London by the H.O, so they can speed up the processing of your working permit visa document. We have verified all information sent to us by him and we will immediately start the processing of your immigration's documents as soon as you meet up with the requirements.

The processing of your immigration document will last one (1)week, as soon as the immigration documents is processed, we will have it sent to you and also a notification of approval will be sent to Mr. Carter Timothy as your insurance invitee including the Philippines embassy here in the UK. The immigration's documents that will be processed for you are your UK Work Permit Visa, Letter of Authorization from the Queen's Court, and your congratulation letter from the Queen.

We have been informed by Mr. Carter Timothy that he will be securing a job for you here, and therefore you are advice to also assist us in processing your immigration document fast by responding urgently to our mails...We have received 30% payment upfront from Mr. Carter Timothy of £300 pounds which he deposited as the insurance deposit for your visa, you are to effect the payment of £800 GBP to our agency, to enable us begin with the processing of your immigration documents. This is a compulsory fee for any applicant to the home office as a stamp fee, registration, HO UK PERMIT INSURANCE DEPOSIT and Visa fee.

Mr. Carter already explained to me how urgent he want us to grant you this visa and we are giving you without delay soon as you make the necessary payment required for your name and information registration to stamp your visa and fax to you.

Once you make the payment we shall forward you some document to fill and signed to get your visa.

Inform me on when you will be making the payment for me to send your all payment information for you to go make the payment as fast as possible to get your visa quickly.

Regards

Dr. Neil Trotter

Visa Processing Officer

Home Office London

Tel: +4470- 4574-2811

Fax No: +44-7006-043-198
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.