+15103799366

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+15103799366

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +15103799366
Email: mixeshorror@aol.com
Scam Type: Rental Scam

Email to our Admin:
+15103799366 Please add this to scan numbers. This number was used by a man on Craigslist to ask for a $600 security deposit to rent a house from him while he was working in Kenya. He replied to multiple email addresses the exact same way. His email is mixeshorror@aol.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
rjhinso

Re: +15103799366

Post by rjhinso »

This is a scam. Guy claims he and his wife and daughter are moving to Kenya for 5 years and he works as a robotics programmer and welder/fitter. For $700 / month you can rent this house with free utilities. His English is terrible.
Driving by this actual house you can see a for sale sign in the yard. He claims he needs the a refundable money sent to Money gram before he can send the keys and documents via Fed Ex.
He used two emails. One accidentally.
David Patton
510) 379-9366

Hello,

Thanks for your interest.I must confess that I am very very new in this landlord business.My name is David Patton,I own the house located at (2614 Elmont St,Silver Spring, MD 20902)My lovely home is still available for lease and i want a responsible person or family who are neat and also believed that they have all what it takes to take care of the house as if it where there own.Please be informed that i am leasing the house because I was transferred from my place of work to Kenya and i came over with my lovely wife Shirley Patton because of the love I have for her and we shall be staying for at least 4 to 5 years before coming back to the house. I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in Kenya and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries.we both bought the house when we got married.We wanted to sell the house since we will be staying longer than we thought so we searched for an agent and etting upon getting one we stroked a deal but later my wife advised me not to sell the house anymore. I reasoned with her and accepted her advice so we contacted the agent back and requested for our keys and documents and put it for rent since we will back to the house in the next 4 to 5 years.We would have given the same agent this job also but the truth of the matter is that the agent was asking too much of an agent fee and also made the rent high.We were not getting the responses we needed so i decided to terminated our contract with them and put it up for rent ourselves.If you notice, you will discover that the price we are offering is far below standard price and this is enough for you to know that we are not after the rental fee but the absolute care for the property.The house is available for as long as you want.The rent is $700 and $700 for Security Deposit For this 3BR/2BAth/1,598sqft...Utilities such as Air Conditioner DishwasherWalk-in Closet Refrigerator Vaulted Ceilings Washer/Dryer Cable etc are all included in the rent.

Hello,

Thanks you very much for your reply, I am so sorry for the late response my daughter was admitted in an Hospital and i can see your willingness in this House. I want you to know that I'm satisfied with your profile and also believe l can trust in you because l will not like to experience what l experienced from my last tenant again, l showed your profile to my wife and daughter , they said they are OK with itl want you to know that we can let you stay in my House till the period of time you wish to. I want you to know that the rent fee is among the House utilities all included, so you can use them anytime but make sure you take proper care of my properties. We will come and pay you a visit after you have moved into my House to see how you are maintaining it, I will be receiving the security deposit sent to Money Gram from you because l think it reliable, secured and fast and moreover my Christian team and I got into Hampden, Maine just few weeks back a. l wish you best of luck in your work, from your profile l can see that you are responsible and a hard working person may the almighty God lead you in what ever you wish to do.

Please once again, i want to trust you and i hope you do not disappoint us and i promise you that, you will love the house and not only, a good relationship between us. The following documents are here with us as i could find anyone whom i could trust to drop them with for this purpose. But never-mind, FedEx next day delivery service will handle that perfectly for us. In doing this, you will need to make a security deposit payment which the cis refundable (should in case you don't like the house) to enable the shipment of the Keys and document to your current address that i have here in the rental form, after which you could move in at your convenience. The rent starts counting when you move in and after moving in, you will be required to make the first month rental fees at your convenience Here are the contents of the document that needs to be sent.

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys

2) Paper/Permanent house form

3) The house documentary file.

4) Full Description of the house and Address

5) Payment Receipt

6) Signed Lease Agreement Form you are supposed to also sign and get it sent back to me

NOTE: THAT THE SECURITY DEPOSIT IS REFUNDABLE IN CASE YOU DON’T LIKE THE HOUSE..

As soon as the security deposit send to Money Gram is been confirmed by me, l will go ahead and commence on how the House Keys / Documents will be delivered to you and i will ensure that i book for the 24 hours FedEx next day delivery service as to enable you receive it on time and as scheduled. Let me hear back from you as soon as possible so that i can arrange for the delivery.

Get back to me via email, call or Email me so as to instruct you on how to make the refundable payment to me by

I await your reply ASAP. Regard and God bless you!!!

APPLICATION APPROVED AND ACCEPTED BY FAMILY..

AND SEND IT BACK TO ME YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME @ 510) 379-9366

Van Couver
vcouver2@aol.com
Vbojo3609

Post by Vbojo3609 »

This number is also running a rental scam in Saginaw, Texas. He used the same automated message as below, but changed the address, square footage, and home info. He is using the email mini.stri@aol.com
This is his message

Hello,

Thanks for your interest.I must confess that I am very very new in this landlord business.My name is  David Patton ,I own the house located at (4937 Wild Oats Dr,Fort Worth, TX 76179)My lovely home is still available for lease and i want a responsible person or family who are neat and also believed that they have all what it takes to take care of the house as if it where there own.Please be informed that i am leasing the house because I was transferred from my place of work to Kenya  and i came over with my lovely wife Shirley Patton because of the love I have for her and we shall be staying for at least 4 to 5 years before coming back to the house. I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in Kenya and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries.we both bought the house when we got married.We wanted to sell the house since we will be staying longer than we thought so we searched for an agent and etting upon getting one we stroked a deal but later my wife advised me not to sell the house anymore. I reasoned with her and accepted her advice so we contacted the agent back and requested for our keys and documents and put it for rent since we will back to the house in the next 4 to 5 years.We would have given the same agent this job also but the truth of the matter is that the agent was asking too much of an agent fee and also made the rent high.We were not getting the responses we needed so i decided to terminated our contract with them and put it up for rent ourselves.If you notice, you will discover that the price we are offering is far below standard price and this is enough for you to know that we are not after the rental fee but the absolute care for the property.The house is available for as long as you want.The rent is $700 and $700  for Security Deposit For this 3BR/2BAth/1,664sqft...Utilities such as Air Conditioner DishwasherWalk-in Closet Refrigerator  Vaulted Ceilings Washer/Dryer Cable etc are all included in the rent.

PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

1)Your Full Name________________________

2)Current Address_____________________________

3)Phone Number (________)Best time to reach you?

4)State________________

5)City__________________

6) Zip______________

7)Are you married______________________

8)Do you have Kids__________

9)Do you have a pet______________

10)Do you have a car______________________

11)Occupation______________

12)How many people will be living in the house___________

13)Reasons for Leaving present home_________________

14)How long lease are you looking for______________

15)How soon do you intend moving in________________

16)Date of Birth________________

17)Numbers of Cars________________

18)A picture of occupant________________

19)How soon you make the payment________________

20)How soon do you want to receive the keys/documents________________

============================================ =========

Application Comment

============================================ =========

Please make sure this questions are filled correctly because the best way you answer with your comment will impress me the more to

accept your application.

I await your reply

Sincerely,

David Patton

510) 379-9366
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +15103799366
Email: goll.oskf@aol.com
Scam Type: Rental Scam

Email sent to our Admin address:
I want to update you and let you know that the phone number 510-379-9366 at (http://www.scamnumbers.info/shownumber. ... 5103799366) is still doing rental scams. This person is using Craigslist to get people to email him. If you have more questions, let me know.
New details for scammer - David Walker - goll.oskf@aol.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.