+22965907942

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22965907942

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13184332794 & +22965907942
Email: dhldeliverycompanycode141@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: dhldeliverycompanycode141@gmail.com
Good morning Dear,Please CONFIRM OWNERSHIP (PARCEL)

Are you alive or death because i just received email now from Mrs Sharon Trevino informing us that your death two days ago the she is your wife, tell me to give hear the information to send the fee right now and she send another address which is not your current address you send to me now also send it to Donald Parker yesterday and i want to confirm from you before giving her the information to send the fee.

She promise to send the change of ownership as soon as i give her the information where she will send the fee so try to get back to this office now before she send the change ownership of the consignment box very vital to hear from you now because need to complete this delivery today if she send the fee.

We are waiting to hear from you soon with the payment if you still alive to enable us know where to deliver because the woman is ready with the fee to send right now so try to contact the delivery agent Mr Donald Parker via this text message +13184332794

SINCERELY
DR FRED SANCHEZ
+22965907942
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22965907942

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22965907942 & +13184332794
Emails: ecobankp040@gmail.com, parkerdonald31@gmail.com & dhldeliverycompanycode141@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ecobankp040@gmail.com
Notification from the ecobank plc.

We the ecobank management receive an alert that you have refuse to comply with the dhl company demands for your $3.6million united state dollars that we loaded in your consignment box to be clear from the custom custody which is very important to be clear from their custody to enable Mr. Donald Parker complete this delivery to your home address contact the agent via this email address (parkerdonald31@gmail.com) or phone number +13184332794 the dhl boss DR fred sanchez (dhldeliverycompanycode141@gmail.com) .

Note:All demurrage fee that you consignment box have accumulated from the security custody is due to the delay you have place on the delivery and we the ecobank as the payment center for this your funds is not happy too with how you place the delivery withhold due to the requested fee for the clearance which is you obligation to be paid to them to enable the clearance take place and you funds will be deliver to your home delivery address without such delay.

My advice for you now is to see what you can do to make sure you come up with the fee or it will result diverting your funds to the government treasure if you did not have the complete let us know how much you have for the clearance let the management of the ecobank sort the rest amount out for you than all this delay.

Regards to your family

Mrs Linda obi for the management
Call +22965907942
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.