+221763784858

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221763784858

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221763784858
Email: dhlcouriersrvic@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Contact DHL Express Head Office: Senegal

My Dearest

Today i recived mail and also call from Rev in africa here in London Regarding the checquce i drop 250.000USDOLLARS for you for long as your comperastion toworse helping me which feel us am surprised that you have not yet collect the chequce from him i was informed this afternoon by the Rev that he have registered the chequce to DHL company for delivery to your home address and now Dhl want to hear from you because they want to send their depilomatic overtheir in to deliver pascel to their customer to your country contact the Dhl office immdeately so that they will know how to locate you when they arived your country they Rev also made me to understand that he have tryed to make sure you recived your chequce.

DHL Express Head Office: Senegal
DHL Senegal S.A.R.L.
Rue FX Rue Leon Gontran Damas
Fann Residence
Dakar
phone +221763784858
https://webshipping.dhl.com

Email dhlcouriersrvic@hotmail.com

Contact the Dhl office as the owner and send them your address to avoid missng address as the owner i will be visiting you soon with my new husband note i dont want my husband to know that i drop such chequce for you for long.Advice you to follow the Dhl advice for this is the only chance you have now to recived this chequce Rev have try for you you can call the Rev on phone +221 762829825 Email rev.1chris@yahoo.com and thank him he is a good man of God
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.