+17868003662

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+17868003662

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17868003662
Email: williamsscot804@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: williamsscot804@gmail.com
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Los Angeles International Airport
3200 East Alfield Los California 75261
Director's Office In Charge
Dr.Williams Scott
phone number text message only
+17868003662

Attention: Beneficiary!!

I am here to update you that information reaching us from our Attorney Mr. Davis Ryan from Supreme Court of California said that the Honorable chief judge of international court of justice Mr.Peter Philip has declare Mr. Thomas Allen an innocent and they will released him from jail on Wednesday and hand him over your Consignment Box worth of $15.5million as representative,

Mr.Thomas Allen is your Attorney and 53 years old and 4.3 inches tall, he is located at 0801 9th Avenue North California city. Mr. Thomas Allen. The Los Angeles Airport Customs said that if you the beneficiary has not comply under 24hrs that all your effort to receive your consignment trunk boxes will be in vain to another man's favor.

As Mr.Thomas Allen told the Supreme Court of California at the first time that you left all your title on his care as your next of kin, Based on board of directors meeting,they have concluded to approve the consignment Trunk Boxes on favor of your representative Mr. Thomas Allen due to he have submitted all the documentation to the Supreme Court of California and passport for evidence that you left all your title on his care as your next of kin to take care of your children.

I have been doing my best here to assist you in receiving your consignment trunk boxes so that money you have spent on this delivery will not be in vain and I'm believing that you are a reliable person, and I trusted you to be a good person, that is why I have been protecting your consignment trunk boxes, handling it as if it is mine,

However. we need your absolute co-operation with the payment information $45 to obtained the needed certificate from Benin Customs Head Office as the orignin of your consignment trunk boxes to enable diplomat make the delivery to your home address today.

I will advice you to try all you could to make sure you send the fee today,you can even looking for way to borrow it there and send it asap and receive your consignment Trunk Boxes and pay any body or person that you have been borrowed from.

However, Kindly use the western union money transfer(WU)receiver's details below to effect this fee as soon as you receive this notification response today so as to facility shipment of your Consignment Box to your doorstep asquickly as possible:

Receiver's Data / information:

Receiver's Name: DAVE KACHI
City Location: Cotonou
Text Question: When
Answer: Today
Sender's Name...
MTCN#...
Amount $45

If they receive the fee, I assure you that you are going to confirm your package WITHIN 7HRS through our choosing Diplomatic Agent. I shall try my possible best to make sure you receive your consignment Boxes today. and will like you to Take my word because i am strongly beside you and my effort to this does not end until you confirm the availability of your fund in your hands.

Yours sincerely

Dr.Williams Scott
phone number text message only
+17868003662
williamsscot804@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.