+22995594564

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22995594564

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22995594564
Email: ww.union262@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ww.union262@gmail.com
Western Union Office

Mrs. Merit Unuma,

Call +229 95594564

Please if you real want your fund to be pick up to you without delay, Kindly go and send only $49 because there is no time to delay regarding the transfer of this your Fund , it is good to be good, the lord said that many are called but few are chosen, do listing to anything that I told you because it must surely come to happen, Are you ready to pick up this $3000.00 sent today.We have concluded to effect your payment through western union $3000.00 daily until the sum $800.000.00 is completely transferred. Meanwhile, I am DMrs. Merit Unuma has western union $3000.00 in your name today.

So contact US Western union Agent to pick up this $3000 now:Contact person:(Mrs. Merit Unuma,)You should be wondering why am telling you all this, and I pray that ,By the name of Jesus Christ, you should get what ever things you want and God shall supply all your need as stated by his riches in glory through Christ Jesus"Phil ipines 4 Vs 19, please go ahead to send the money $49 only, it is only this $49 hold your fund to be set free to you in your country,

Because I have make all the necessary arrangement to set free your fund total $800,000.00 usd to you, I can not deceive you at all because of $49 but am only telling you the truth because my Bible say that I am the truth and the life and also "he emphasis that only truth can save, that is the reason why I keep on telling you to go and send the money and receive your fund,

Here is the payment information which you will use to send the $49.00 immediately below is.

Receive Name: Merit Unuma
City: Cotonou,
Text Q: How Long?
Answer: 1Hours.
Amount:$49.00
Senders Name:.....
Mtcn Number:......

Do not worry about, everything is getting to be OK! .We are waiting to receive the information as soon as possible.Yours in service

Mrs. Merit Unuma,
Call +229 95594564
Federal Western Union Federal Republic of Benin
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22995594564

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22995594564
Email: kethwit261@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: kethwit261@gmail.com
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS( IMF AUTHORITY )
IMF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
CRIMINAL DETENTION AGENCY (CDA)
(Public Affairs)( REF:012IMFA )
P.O.Box 3100, Benin GPO Suite 5B, Premier Towers,Pension Road, Cotonou
Benin Republic,

Attn, Please

Don't be so smart, Stop deceiving your-self, But I will still brief you that you are running out of time because there is no way you will get any funds from Africa since you refused to Register and to respond to our previous mails,Even if you like you pay money to every body in all Africa contents as a whole, There is no way you can get your funds or your consignment too,Because our 24/7 tracking surveillance is monitoring all your transaction and those you are working with all this while with those people you called your lawyer or representative in Benin and other country here in Africa, By the way what have they done for you just for you to trust them? What have you gain or get in return in all the transaction these lawyer's or representative have verify for you? It is only a stupid fool will seek someone who is younger to be your own child to investigate a transaction on your behalf, what a shame? Why you never received any money from Africa iinterent compensation is that you did not register as a member to IMF AND CDA Try today.

Just (3) days ago we arrested 14 scammer's who are under the age of 18-22yrs old, impersonating different office in Benin, due to the Benin lawyer they were sentence to 5yrs imprisonment for fraudulent activities in Benin, due to investigation, some of this arrested victim has a luxurious cars etc. So imagine your money used or spend for women and beer due to their confessions.

This are some of the reason most of you are ask to be a registered member to the IMF And CDA which give you 100% security of getting all your funds from Africa within a second. It is only those who are member to the U.N/U.N.A.O are advice not to make any further payment to us since they will get their individual documentation both from IMF and the U.N/U.N.A.O office but investigation will carry out to know if you are any register member to any of the organization mentioned to you.

But If you are not a member, please kindly pay your IMF and CDA membership certificate and identification card which will cost you $99.00 uSD SEND it today or fall to do so you lose your fund and kindly send it to our cashier bellow:

Reciever Name: KOURE KASSA,
City: Cotonou
Code: 229
Question: What Colour?
Answer: Blue
Amount: ($99.00 )
MTCN;?

I wait to hear from you immediately to enable your transfer take place immediately without any further delay or stress .

Regards,

MRS. KEITH WITT,
CALL +229 95594564
IMF Resident Representative
IMF International Relations (Dept) Public Affairs
Federal Republic Of Benin.
SENDER BOSS
PASTOR PASCALE
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.