+22999331147

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999331147

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999331147
Email: servicoffice21@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: servicoffice21@yahoo.com
Dear Friend,

This is Mr.Bello Frank, I have registered your Bank Draft to Post Office Benin. so that they will Post it to your home address and i believe your current address is still the same. Your total amount in the envelope is USD$950,000.00 and the post office assured me no stoppage until it get to your hand. I want you to contact them and re-confirm your address where to Post it to you.

Mr.Alex Smith
634 BP 3378,COTONOU
BENIN REPUBLIC
E-mail:(servicoffice21@yahoo.com)
Phone(+2299 9331147

Mr.Alex Smith, informed me that it will take good 3days to get to your house and your Envelope acumulate cost of USD$35.40. as postal charges.Your Current address have to be reconfirmed when contacting the post office. and you have to send the money to them with the information below.

Receiver Name.......UWA EGO
Country== Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Text Question== In God
Answer== We Trust.
Amount=$35dollars

After the payment to western union or Money Gram you get back to me with the details as below.
Sender Name..............
Mtcn.................
Do let me know as soon as you receive your Check Draft
Thank You.
Mr.Bello Frank
03 BP 1000,COTONOU
BENIN REPUBLIC.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.