+233238460802

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+233238460802

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +233238460802
Email: captainnanaaeric1@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: captainnanaaeric1@gmail.com
Good day,

With warm heart I offer my friendship and greetings, i hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising for you to receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally. However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction which i'm proposing with my free mind and integrity. Firstly, it is practically impossible for me to carry out this business all alone. Secondly, you live in a foreign land far away from me. This should normally not be a requirement, but when you ascertain the transaction then you will understand why it is important that you, living far away from me matters. Lastly, the amount of money involved in this transaction is Fifteen Million one hundred thousand united states dollars (US$15,100,000.00) which is too much for a man of modest means like myself to handle in my country without anybody asking questions.

I believe from my few points above, you can begin to get an idea why I need your participation. I am writing you in respect of a foreign customer who has an account with the bank i work for. His name was Engineer Frank Olivier,a French Belgian. He died in an auto accident with his family (including wife and kids)on holiday to Seychelles, Since the demise of this customer, Engineer Frank Olivier who was into import/exporter of crude oil, i kept a close watch of the records of his accounts and since then nobody has come to claim the money in this a/c as next of kin and of which, effort to locate close relatives failed. He had Fifteen Million one hundred thousand united states dollars(US$15,100,000.00) in his account and the account is dormant and coded. It is only an insider that could produce the code of the deposit particulars.

As it stands now, there is nobody in that position to produce the needed information other than my very self considering my position in the bank as his account officer. Based on this reason that nobody has come forward to claim the deposit as next of kin, i hereby ask of you to send an application to the bank as his next of kin to the deceased and get this fund transfered into your foreign bank a/c for mutual sharing between me and you,%5 for charity, 5% for expenses that we may incur, 30% for you and 60% for me. All I need is for you to follow my instructions closely because I am experienced in inheritance matters here and i am on ground here to advice you on every step until you receive the money.

What is required of you is to send an application to the bank as next of kin to the late Engineer and I promise you that everything will go smoothly. I also indulge you not to make undo use of the information given to you, I need also to trust that you will not tell people or your bank about this business. You will collect the money first, then I get my share, before you can tell anybody what you chose thereafter. And i will need your help to invest my part in your country therefore, any experience you have in this area will be beneficial.

Please feel free to call me on my direct telephone number for any question or further explanations, once i get your response i will send to you an application which you shall send to the Bank putting claim over for the deceased fund. I urgently want you to reply to me via my email address.

call me...+233238460802

Yours truly,

Capt. Nana Aka Eric.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.