+221709359681

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221709359681

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221709359681
Email: drdoming@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Hello Dear,
How are you and your work. i am happy to let you know that the bank has release my money to me through the assistance of Mr. David Benson from United Kingdom, he is a good man who is now my co-investor and my husband.

i am in London with my husband and i send to you draft cheque of $350,000.00 US dollars to you and some other families who assisted me very much when i was in terrible situation in Senegal.

I have instructed Dr Ahmed Domingo who is in charge of the Orphanage camp in Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque, contact him with his address below. i feel that this is the only way I could say thank you. Please i don't want you to write me about this cheque because my husband have access to my email i don't want my husband to know about the cheque i give to you because if he know about the cheque it will bring problem in my marriage that is why i handed it over to the refugee camp master Dr Ahmed Domingo to deliver to you i trusted him he is a good man with good reputation in Senegal.
Mariyah Aludra Nada.

Dr Domingo's contact address and phone number.

Name. Dr Ahmed Domingo.
Email. drdoming@yahoo.com
Telephone. +221-709-359-681.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.