+233249406589

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+233249406589

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +233249406589
Email: john_appiah02@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Scams Targeting Businesses

Reply-to: john_appiah02@hotmail.com
Attention: Sir/ Madam,

Please can you furnish me in full details about the standard of your products, i would appreciate it more if you can give me with detail specification.

I am working as an accredited commission agent, i am looking for a supplier whose products is of good quality as your products are among the needed products which will be purchase in a large quantities in the ongoing supply tender in Ghana.

We are respectfully inquiring if your company will be interested to supply your products to the government of Ghana on contract basis with us as the intermediary agent.

we require the following:

1) Your price list
2) Comprehensive details/information of your products/specification.
3) Your company profile

You can reach me for business opportunities for the supply of your products.

Regards,

John Appiah,
Accra, Ghana
+233 24 9406589
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +233249406589

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +233249406589
Scam Type: Scams Targeting Businesses

Reply-to: john_appiah2014@hotmail.com
Attention: Sir/ Madam,

Please can you furnish me in full details about the standard of your products, i would appreciate it more if you can give me with detail specification.

I am working as an accredited commission agent, i am looking for a supplier whose products is of good quality as your products are among the needed products which will be purchase in a large quantities in the ongoing supply tender in Ghana.

We are respectfully inquiring if your company will be interested to supply your products to the government of Ghana on contract basis with us as the intermediary agent.

we require the following:

1) Your price list
2) Comprehensive details/information of your products/specification.
3) Your company profile

You can reach me for business opportunities for the supply of your products.

Regards,

John Appiah,
Accra, Ghana
+233 24 9406589
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.