+22999227329

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999227329

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999227329
Email: diplomatic824@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: diplomatic824@outlook.com
Attention

In a recent meeting held with the new Bank Director concerning debt reconciliation, this is to inform you that we have agreed to release your fund worth (5.8Million) which will come via Global Automatic teller Machine debit master Card as instructed from our headquarter, the ATM card can used at any where round the world. However, the below information is needed as to enable the profiling of your ATM card and its delivery to you: contact the Dhl delivery company with the information: Email: (diplomatic824@outlook.com)

1, Your Name___________
2, Country___________
3, Phone Number______
4, Home Address_______
5, Nearest Airport_______

Make sure you contact them immediately Text or Call the director Chris Ben
Telephone: (+229-9922-7329)

Regards

David Alvarez
Telephone number +22999227329 is linked to a Facebook profile for Itz Emmy Yagi Tems - https://www.facebook.com/EmmyUzodigwe?fref=ts
Chief Executive Officer at Student Of The Year
Lives in Cotonou, Benin
From Aguleri
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999227329

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999227329
Email: profdollikmson@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: profdollikmson@gmail.com
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment For what you have encountered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $100 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $100 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $100 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment,

this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $100 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity,the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment administrative fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $100 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough,

find the money and send it to our bursary.The reason why am sending you this is because i want you to receive your USD1.5M immediately, we are trying to round up for this payment program.Here Is The Payment Information Through Western Union, Or Money gram, Finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($100)

Receivers Name: Mike Ibe
City::COTONOU
Test Question: when
Answer: now
MTCN__($100)

send all the details of the MTCN direct Email Please do provide the above information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of funds or liability of funds credited into a ghost account.

{1}. Your Full Name and Address...........
{2}. Your Confidential Tel, Cell..........
{3). Your Bank name and address...........
{4). Your A/c Name and A/c Numbers.:......
(5). Your Swift Code / Routing Numbers....

Thanks for banking with US while we looking forward to serving you with the best of our service.

Yours in service

Prof,DOLL IKEMSON
CALL +229-9922-7329
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.