+22999449772

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999449772

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999449772
Email: tundeequitychambers@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: tundeequitychambers@gmail.com
Hello Dear,

I'm Larry Tunde, a lawyer in Cotonou, Benin Republic, late Mr.Joerg, a gold merchant who was my client, died as a result of lung cancer without a will, now I want to present your name to late Mr.Joerg, bank so the money left behind by late Mr.Joerg, can be transferred to your account through my help. The amount of U.S.$ 10.5 million deposited in a local bank here, by late Mr. Joerg before his death on November 23, 2012, I need your information so that I can show you the bank as next of kin to Late Mr. Joerg for further process. Please provide name and full address, your age, profession and position, address, email not mail.ru and mobile number for contact purposes, Please reply via personal e-mail, so I will send more details of Mr. Joerg you need to know: tundeequitychambers@gmail.com
+22999449772
Thanks
Barr.Larry Tunde.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999449772

Post by NumberLover »

Email: iyangbeequitychambers@gmail.com

Reply-to: iyangbeequitychambers@gmail.com
Hello Dear,

My name is barr.Mark iyangbe, i am a lawyer in Cotonou Benin Republic. late Mr.Joerg a gold merchant who was my client died as a result of lung cancer without a will, now I want to present your name to late Mr. Joerg bank so that the money left behind by late Mr. Joerg can be transferred to your account through my help.The amount of U.S.$ 10.5 million deposited in a local bank here by late Mr. Joerg before his death on November 23, 2012, I need your information so that I can show you the bank as next of kin to Late Mr.Joerg for further process Please provide name and full address, your age, profession and position, address, email not mail.ru and mobile number for contact purposes,Please reply via personal e-mail,so I will send more details of Mr.Joerg you need to know:

iyangbeequitychambers@gmail.com
+22999449772

Thanks

Barr. mark iyangbe
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: tomharrisonfederallawfirm@gmail.com

Reply-to: spammails@centrum.cz
HELLO DEAR,

I'm tom harrison,a lawyer in Cotonou, Benin Republic,late Mr.Joerg,a gold merchant who was my client, died as a result of lung cancer without a will, now I want to present your name to late Mr. Joerg,bank so the money left behind by late Mr.Joerg,can be transferred to your account through my help.

The amount of U.S.$ 10.5 million deposited in a local bank here,by late Mr. Joerg before his death on November 23, 2012, I need your information so that I can show you the bank as next of kin to Late Mr.Joerg for further process.Please provide name and full address,your age, profession and position,address,email not mail.ru and mobile number for contact purposes,Please reply via personal e-mail,so I will send more details of Mr.Joerg you need to know: tomharrisonfederallawfirm@gmail.com

+2299-9449-772

Thanks

Barr.tom harrison.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: tundeequitychambers5@gmail.com

From r.mazzariello@chemserviceglp.com
Reply-to: r.mazzariello@chemserviceglp.com
Good day my friend,?
I'm larry tunde, a lawyer in Cotonou, Benin Republic, late Mr. Joerg, a gold merchant who was my client, died as a result of lung cancer without a will, now I want to present your name to late Mr. Joerg, bank so the money left behind by late Mr. Joerg, can be transferred to your account through my help. The amount of U.S. $ 10.5 million deposited in a local bank here, by late Mr. Joerg , before his death on November 23, 2013,
I need your information so that I can show you the bank as next of kin to Late Mr. Joerg for further process. Please provide name and full address, your age, profession and position, address, email not mail.ur and mobile number for contact purposes, Please reply via personal e-mail, so I will send more details of Mr. Joerg you need to know:?
tundeequitychambers5@gmail.com?
+22999449772
Thanks Barr.larry tunde.