+14759995652

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+14759995652

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +14759995652
Email: mrsmichelleobama326@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrsmichelleobama326@gmail.com
ATTENTION;FROM MRS MICHELLE OBAMA LAST NOTICE;

I am Mrs. Michelle Obama, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery

Sixty million united states dollars 60,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by my husband Honorable president Barack Obama the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mr JAMES BOOMBERG

I will like you to reconfirm to me the following details
Your phone number????..?
Your current home address???
Your full name????????
Occupation...................

The reason I ask you to reconfirm to me this following details is to avoid wrong delivery.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF YOUR FUND YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT MY HUSBAND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION +1(475)999-5652)

Yours Sincerely,

MRS MICHELLE OBAMA
FIRST_LADY USA
Email [mrsmichelleobama326@gmail.com]
GOD BLESS AMERICA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United State
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.