+13437002906

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13437002906

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13437002906
Email: jimpattison24@gmail.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

All you need to do is to let me know how serious and ready you are to take up this opportunity so that we can discuss further on next action and I want you not to waste time in responding to any mail you received from me and my attorney in your country, once we complete your visa application, all this will be taking care of by me as your employer, such as: visa fees, flight ticket and preparation of accommodation. But you have to pay for your visa registration in Canadian embassy India, which will cost you (9, 250, INR) only. If you’re serious to work with me, Please, understand that am doing this because I'm urgently in need of a helping hand as soon as possible and do not accept this offer of employment or do not write me further if you cannot afford to accept the terms and conditions of this offer outlined. Get back to me with the copies of your educational credentials, international passport data page and a recent passport photograph if you're okay with the content of this terms and conditions of my job offered ,so that we can proceed further and to make the employment contract agreement documents by my lawyer. Once I received your response along with the required documents ''educational credentials and passport copy'', I will forward it to my lawyer so that he can prepare the employment agreement documents and I will be send to you for signing when it's time, and once again please do not accept or respond to this mail if you know that you are not okay with the terms and conditions given herein. I'm waiting to hear from you again for further action. Yours Faithfully, Dr. JIM PATTISON · VIA EMAIL: jimpattison24@gmail.com Home Address: - 101 Riel Drive St. Albert, Alberta, Canada (Ottawa)T8N 3X4. You can call or sms me any time. +13437002906
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +13437002906

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +13437002906 & +918373923389
Email: highcommission-delhi-gc@dr.com
Dear: XXX,

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONDS, I WILL BE VERY CHEERFUL TO SEE YOU WORKING AS MY OPERATING MANAGER IN MY FARM HOUSE: CONTACT PERSON OF MR. NADIR PATEL FOR YOUR VISA PROCESSING, PLEASE CONGLOMERATE WITH HIM: NOW I'M TAKING CARE OF VISA FEES AND AIR-TICKET, BUT YOU HAVE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR VISA FILE WITH (9, 700, INR) IN CANADIAN EMBASSY NEW DELHI.

CONTACT PERSON OF :
Mr. Nadir Patel
Tel: +918373923389
Days: Monday – Friday
ADDRESS 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021
India

Email: highcommission-delhi-gc@dr.com

THANKS AND BEST REGARD
DR JIM PATTISON
PHONE: +13437002906
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13437002906
128/130 Widdicombe Hill Blvd401.
Toronto, Ontario M9B5K7 Canada

Dear APPLICANT,

In response to the received bio data which you have sent to me via Website and I have gone through it. Firstly i would like to elaborate on the Details of Job the Responsibilities,Salary package and welfare as this is Domestic Farm house with the following Job responsibilities below.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

You will be responsible to farm house Supervisor activities of Farm House employees as the Head of farm house staff.Also to inform and give instructions in work methods and routines to other employees i.e: Cleaners,Truck Driver and Gardeners and cattle tender

You need to cordinate taking care of livestock feeding, watering, cleaning, exchanging bedding and other such routine jobs, possibly milking.

As the head of farm house staff,you will be ordering foodstuffs for all and cleaning supplies and keeps record of expenditures. Mostimportantly you will take proper care of the Farm Holds activities.The above are the job responsibilities which you have to take in charge.

SALARY PACKAGE AND WELFARE

You will be paid 8,000 CAD Monthly and also 220 CAD as your weekly allowance.
Free accommodation and food as well.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for Canada visa in your country. If you are ok with the salary package and the job responsibilities.i will instruct my Barrister to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the
Immigration center in your country to issue a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness, you will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's require by the embassy in your country. I will only provide all necessary documents to the Immigration center and once your visa is issue, immediately i will send you a flight ticket for immediate departure to resume your duty as the farm Supervisor.If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you kindly send scan copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document.

Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy.

Warm Regards
DR MOLSON FAMILY
+13437002906
Canada.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +13437002906 & +918743871317
Email: highcommission_canada@consultant.com
opt 28 Avenue Nelson,
Outremont, QC H2V 3Z5, Canada
CALGARY,AB,
CANADA
T1H 0K9
+13437002906
JOB OFFER LETTER

Attention:

I am pleased to inform you that your application has been considered and granted, your eligibility to work in our new branch company livestock farm house of company management Simon Fraser Tolmie has been confirmed by the management board. Attached below is the soft copy of your job offer letter for your perusal and digest, on your satisfaction and agreement with our terms and conditions, you are to sign and submit via e-mail and also forward a signed copy to the senior consular at the Canada Embassy in India with the contact information below to assist you in obtaining an urgent visa to the Canada

ADDRESS:Canadian High Commission in New Delhi, India
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021
India
TELEPHONE: +91-8743871317
Email: highcommission_canada@consultant.com
OFFICE HOURS: 08.30-16.45
Senior CONSULATE: Mr Nadir Patel(Senior Consulate )

All official documents have been sent to the office of Mr Nadir Patel, and make sure you follow his Instructions as he will be using his influence in processing your VISA due to the urgency and strict policy of the Canada immigration Service.You can bring your family along but not more than four (4) members will be allowed and Please note that your appointment was given on special and urgent consideration, you must be in the Canada before the specified joining date as stated on your offer letter.

IMPORTANT NOTICE : You are to bear the cost of your visa and travelling documents to prove your seriousness and commitment to work with my reputable company and i shall refunded all expenses incurred as you submit your expenses report.After your travel documents are ready, I shall secure your accommodation and air ticket for you and Four members of your family.You are therefore required to follow these procedures immediately so as to begin duty as soon as possible. get back to me with developments and updates regarding the procurement of your visa.

Regards,
company management
SIMON FRASER TOLMIE