+22968074782

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968074782

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968074782
Email: victoriapeter602@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: stepandy.andy@yandex.com
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a deal with group of people from the oil producing state (NIGER DELTA) in Nigeria last month in the bank where I work (AFRICAN DEVELOMENT BANK) under the Foreign Exchange Control Department.

The group want me to assist them to open dollar account in secret for them to use it and receive payment from the clients they supply CRUDE OIL on deals.

Now the business have done and my percentage is 10% from the total amount the clients paid into the account base on my agreement with them, so the 10% have been released to me and I want to invest the money in any business or real estate.

But due to my possition in the Bank, I can not invest the money in Nigeria for many reason, so I prefer to look for a foreign partner and move the fund to their country and invest the money there.

On this note, if you can help me to invest the money in your country, let me know so that me and you can make arrangement on how to move the fund to your country, be it by diplomatic or through bank transfer, I promise to offer you 15% from the total amount.

Already, I have done my best to move the fund through diplomatic to nearby country known as Porto-Novo, the capital of Rep of Benin.

I and my husband is there now, all we are waiting is to hear from you in other to follow up, Am on holiday now, so I use the chance to visit Benin in other to see if this can work out this week.

Reply to me on this e-mail below or call with this below number.

Mrs.victoria Peter.

E-mail: victoriapeter602@yahoo.com
Phone +22968074782
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.