+23670114909

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+23670114909

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +23670114909
Email: joseph.doxey@post.cz
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: joseph.doxey@post.cz
Greetings

Am Mr.Joseph Doxey i work with a bank here in Bangui Central African Republic as a branch manager, the last time in 2007 late Gaddafi visited here in Bangui Central African Republic with his aids for the (AU)Meeting, one of his security men came to open an account with our bank Commercial Bank of Central Africa (CBCA) a secret account which he deposited a huge some of 11.5 million dollars without any next of kin, after my investigation for some years i found out he was among his aid been killed during the war in Libya and if this fund left unclaimed it will be transfer to government treasury by the bank this year ending .so i really need your assistance to transfer this fund out of the bank ,i have all the necessary documents that will back up this transaction successfully .awaiting for your urgent reply.Contact me true my private email for more details (joseph.doxey@post.cz)

Best Regards,

Mr.Joseph DoxeyPersonnel Banking.Telephone: +23670114909----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Notice: The information and attachment (s) Contained in this communication are INTENDED for the addressee only, and May be confidential and / or privileged Legally. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately, and delete this communication from any computer or network system. any interception, review, printing, copying, re-transmission, Dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities sheet sheet sheet sheet sheet sheet sheet other than the the the the the The The The INTENDED Strictly recipient is prohibited by law and subject them.chec May it criminal or civil liability.Commercial Bank Centrafrique CBCA Shall not be liable for the improper and / or incomplete transmission of the information Contained in this communication or for any delay in Receipt of ITS.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.