+22999455081

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999455081

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999455081
Email: funds.office.mg@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: funds.office.mg@gmail.com
Attention Beneficiary,

We have deposited your funds of $3.750.000.00 ( THREE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS ) through money gram office after our finally meeting with CEO: W. Alexander Holmes regarding your funds, All you will do is to ask money gram Manager Sir. George Dennis Ask him what you will do for you to receiver your funds, He will give you more direction on how you will be receiver the funds. Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as:

YOUR Name:____
Address:____
Phone Number:____
I.D Card:_____

Though Director Dr.Gary Smith has ordered to start transferring your funds if you send your information So contact manager Mr.John Edward as soon as you receive this e-mail or call him (+229-9945-5081) and tell him to give you information on how to receiver your funds Please let us know when your funds is complete.Contact person Sir. George Dennis

Yours Sincerely
Mr.Victor William
Secretary MONEY GRAM Office BENIN REPUBLIC.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999455081

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999455081
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: funds.office.mg@gmail.com
GOOD DAY

How are you today together with your family, I hope that everything is fine, I trust this mail meets you in a perfect condition. You may not understand why this mail came to you today. But if you do not remember me,you might have received an email from me last 2years regarding a Bank wire transfer proposal which we didn't complete. I am using this medium to inform you that the Bank wire transfer business has been concluded with another person who financed it to a logical conclusion. I just want to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of funds into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of the bank to my new partner's account in Qatar that was capable of assisting me in this great venture. But due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $3.750.000.00 (THREE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS) and I left the Funds in care of my work partner who works as a current manager at MONEY GRAM Office in REPUBLIC OF BENIN before I made my trip down here in Western Asia. I told him to send the funds to you whenever you contact him with your full information. MONEY GRAM Manager Sir. George Dennis contact him now for your payments, and I will advice you to ask the MONEY GRAM management what you need to do before they can allow you pick up the first $7000 payment today.

Contact person: Sir. George Dennis
Phone:+229-9945-5081

Ask Sir. George Dennis to give you the ( MONEY GRAM TRANSFER NUMBER ), Question and Answer code, to pick up the $7000. from any outlet MONEY GRAM store in your city, I instructed him to keep sending you $7000 daily till the payment of $3.750.000.00 ( THREE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS ) is completed. Again re-confirm to him your details, Telephone number and Address so that he will be sure of what i told him. For your information they can only transfer 2 parts of payments to you everyday which is $14,000.00

CONTACT HIM WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION.

Full Name:----------
State:-----------
City:------------
Zip Code---------
Full Address:---------
Contact Phone:--------
ID Card:-------------

Try to indicate this code when contacting MONEY GRAM Management to avoid any mistake. Here is the code. (CQHoo4x2KG) also use it as your subject. Remember without this Code they can't release any payment to you so ensure you contact him with the Code and try to comply with their instructions. I am currently in Qatar to set up a project. Please don't forget to ask the MONEY GRAM Manager Sir. George Dennis how much charge you need to pay to them to enable them validate your transfer file. May God be with you and your family.

Yours Sincerely

Mr.Victor William
Former MD MONEY GRAM Office BENIN REPUBLIC.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.