+448726147555

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+448726147555

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +448726147555 & +12318282190
Emails: christopher@workmanconsultant.com & christopher.neill80@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: christopher@workmanconsultant.com
My name is Christopher Neil in Workman Consulting firm United Kingdom.

I render legal Services to individuals and organizations and also serve as a consultant to some reputable investment firms who has big portfolio and wish to diversify their funds into some lucrative economic sectors; they are ready to partner with sincere entrepreneurs who have profitable business projects. The entrepreneur must be honest and has a good managerial skill. Their areas of interest are Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Projects Start Up, Business Expansions and Acquisitions, Agriculture and Mining, Construction etc.

If you are interested in any of the above or any other related project that you think viable, do not relent to get back to me through my email below. If the project is considered Viable, ROI would be discussed and agreed upon by both parties for possible business co operation.

Kindly send us a detailed Business Executive summary/business plan for our review or a detailed explanation of your project.

Regards

Christopher Neil
Workman
80 Cheapside
London EC2V 6EE
United Kingdom
+44-872-614-7555
+1-231-828-2190
christopher.neill80@gmail.com
From the WhoIs for workmanconsultant.com:
Creation Date: 11-aug-2016
Expiration Date: 11-aug-2017

Registrant Name: Zen Internet Ltd
Registrant Organization: Workman LLP
Registrant Street: Generation Centre Dana Street
Registrant City: Lancs
Registrant State/Province: Doncaster
Registrant Postal Code: OL12 6XB
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.2082286300
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: christopher.neill80@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.