+2292159566

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2292159566

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22994456813, +22999456943 & +2292159566
Email: mr.carlosyoung02@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mr.carlosyoung02@gmail.com
Good day to you and I hope all is well, I wish to inform you that after today meeting with the Central Bank Governor,and order was to cancelled all unclaimed ATM Card and blocked the Account because of the inability to comply for the delivery expenses but I have tried to move the funds to a new Paying BANK OF AFRICA and I thank God that the Bank of Africa has agreed as I move your file to them and I made suggestion to use Online Banking Transfer to transfer your funds through their online banking transfer and the amount to transfer is $10.5 Million Dollars.

The bank Manager Bank of Africa also told me that with their online banking you can transfer your money yourself from your home or office at your convenient time in your computer once you register and open online account with their Bank of Africa who is the paying bank.

So I will advise you to contact them with their contact information?s because I have already move your funds with them and they will be giving you their form to fill in their online web site and after your fill form, they will give you access code to your account online and you will now have the code to transfer your funds by yourself whenever you wish, so feel free to contact them for opening of New Account in your names.

Bank of Africa Full Contact Information?s.

Contact Person: Alhaji. Dr. Suleman Danbaba
Address: 55 BP 991 Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Office Land Line: 00229-94 45 68 13
Mobile Line: +229-99456943
Office Fax: 229 2159566
Customer Cares: mr.carlosyoung02@gmail.com

As you contact the Bank of Africa, tell them you want to register online with their bank to enable you have access to your funds in their bank for easy transfer from your country and they should send you their web site to enable you register online.

I am looking forward to hear that you have contacted the BO Bank.

Regards.

Mr George Briggs
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.