+442031630743

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+442031630743

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +447839787379 & +442031630743
Email: info@globalinvestlimited.org
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: verifyaaaa@gmail.com
Dear Sir/Madam

I got your contact details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person in your Country who can assist me to evacuate the sum of US$51,8Million (Fifty One Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for safe keeping or investment.

My names are James Wani Lagu, I am the son of late Joseph Lagu former President of the High Executive Council of republic of south Sudan between 1978 to 1979. I am currently a member of the Sudan People's Liberation Movement.

It's a known fact that the current political instability in my Country (South Sudan) is in no way getting better but rather deteriorating on daily bases and the young nation is no longer safe and conducive for investment.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

As a member of the current ruling party, we are periodically given certain amount by the Government and due to weak institution including our banking system, all monies given us are kept outside the Country mostly in Banks in Nairobi, Kenya. This funds (US$51.8Million) are currently in an institution and I need a trustworthy person to moved it out for investment

If you are willing, kindly forward to me your the following information

1) Full Names
2) Address:
3) Occupation and Position
4) Company Name:
5) Telephone Numbers:
6) Secured private Email:

I need this information to enable my attorney to raise custody or investment agreement so that the funds will be made available to you.

Finally, if you are willing and interest to partner with me, kindly contact:

Mr. Jimi Lawson
Phone Number:+44 78397 87379
Fax: +44 203 163 0743
Email: info@globalinvestlimited.org

He has my Power of Attorney to draw up a partnership agreement and facilitate the handover of the funds to you immediately

I will be communicating with you due to my sensitive position and I also appeal to you not to discuss this matter with a third party, should you have reasons to reject this offer.

I count on your understanding and assistance,

I am yours,

James Wani Lagu
Sudan People's Liberation Movement.
Republic of South Sudan
From the WhoIs for info@globalinvestlimited.org:
Creation Date: 2015-12-31T06:42:30Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-12-31T06:42:30Z

Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.