+22966147810

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22966147810

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22966147810
Email: internat_ionalmnetary28@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: internat_ionalmnetary28@hotmail.com
International Monetary Fund IMF Mr. Richard Ben
Managing Director 700 08th Street P/N Cotonou Benin.
Tell Phone Call; +229 6614 7810

ATTN:My Day Customer,

The Transfer arrangement with Money Gram Department did not progress due to Money Gram Money Transfer cannot be able to getyou the payment because of such larged amount did not to transfer by Money Gram money transfer.

The Money Gram methody was not clear due to the (I.M.F & others Authorities) did not granted the larged amount we are tryingto get you by MoneyGram, Because of the larged amount I would like it to be sent to your bank account in the USA in amountsof $7000 in each transfer untill you get the total funds of USD$9.7Million on your name, it is possible to wire the moneyinto your account and avoid difficulties with the Authorities.

Please let me know if you like the idea, Note that $40 is the only cost you will bear to have the first $7000 payment intoyour account, this $40 charged is for the form we will use to deposit the money into your account. email me now and let meknow if you will pay this $40 Form fee to have the first $7000 into your account. , I am very sure of what I said,

and it is a promised. SEND $40 USDollars VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO SEND THE FEE TODAY OK.

Receiver name== ANA JOHN
Country ===Benin Republic
City======COTONOU
Test Question=== Zip
Ans ==== Code
Amount==== $40

Send it and get back to me with the payment info such as MTCN I beleive that you will get $7000 clear into your account in 2,hours.today Try and send the anly $40 fee and email me with the MTCN & senders name oka.

Thank You.
The IMF: Organization and Finances
Mr. Richard Ben
Managing Director
International Monetary Fund(IMF)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22966147810

Post by NumberLover »

Email: franktan906@yahoo.com

Reply-to: franktan906@yahoo.com
International Monetary Fund IMF Mr. Richard Ben
Managing Director 700 08th Street P/N Cotonou Benin.
Tell Phone Call; +229 6614 7810

ATTN:My Day Customer,

The Transfer arrangement with Money Gram Department did not progress due to Money Gram Money Transfer cannot be able to get you the payment because of such glared amount did not to transfer by Money Gram money transfer.

The Money Gram method was not clear due to the (I.M.F & others Authorities) did not granted the glared amount we are trying to get you by Money Gram, Because of the glared amount I would like it to be sent to your bank account in the USA in amount $7000 in each transfer until you get the total funds of USD$9.7 Million, on your name it is possible to wire the money into your account and avoid difficulties with the Authorities.

Please let me know if you like the idea, Note that $85 is the only cost you will bear to have the first $7000 payment into your account, this $85 charged is for the form we will use to deposit the money into your account. email me now and let me-know if you will pay this $85 Form fee to have the first $7000 into your account. , I am very sure of what I said, and it is a promised. SEND $85 Us Dollars VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO SEND THE FEE TODAY OK.

Receiver name== ANA JOHN
Country ==¾nin Republic
City======COTONOU
Test Question=== Zip
Ans ==== Code
Amount==== $$85

Send it and get back to me with the payment info such as MTCN I believe that you will get $7000 clear into your account in 2,hours.today Try and send the Only $85 fee and email me with the MTCN & senders name okay.

Thank You.

The IMF: Organization and Finances
Mr. Richard Ben
Managing Director
International Monetary Fund(IMF)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22966147810

Post by NumberLover »

Email: jamesvictor972@yahoo.com

Reply-to: jamesvictor972@yahoo.com
Attention Unpaid Beneficiary,

It's my pleasure to inform you that after our Board of Directors meetings with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs we have concluded to release your Overdue Inheritance Funds Worth US$2.5 Million via our service Money Gram Remittance.

Moreover based on our agreement with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs you will be receiving US$5,000 on a daily basis until your total payments Worth US$2.5 Million is completely transferred.

Meanwhile you are required to provide the below details accordingly:

1) Your Full Name:
2) Your Full Address:
3) Phone Number:

Furthermore you are required to send US$45 which will enable our authority the Ministry of Finance signs the Funds Release Order We are waiting for your urgent respond to enable us commence with this project.

Use this info to send the $45 through Money Gram Store.

Receiver name: ANA JOHN
City: Cotonou
Amount: $45.

Yours in Service

Agent Raymond Paul
Office Tel Phone; +229-6614-7810
General Manager Money Gram