+34518880035

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+34518880035

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +34518880035
Email: ignacio.loring@gmx.es
Scam Type: Employment Scam

Attention XXX

We are in receipt of your mail sent, with your scan documents. After my review, it was okay. While we wait for the result of the verification of your Certificates and the other documents, we advice that you take every part of your processing steps very important by submitting valid data, to avoid any deny of your NIE and Residency Certificate into the country. Because every documents submitted is subject to verification, and if it is false, might cause you denier for stay above three months.

However, Before i proceed with your petition for your NIE and Residency Certificate application. I have to get your Affidavit of Support and Letter of Attestation from the Spanish Law Court, as stipulated by the Company policy, clearly stated in your Agreement / Offer Letter

Below are the required fees needed for the Release within 2 working days, from the Spanish Law Court.

(1) Affidavit of Support = €850.00 EURO
(2) Letter of Attestation = €770.00 EURO
(3) Stamp Duties = €200.00 EURO

The Grand Total:€1,820.00 EURO.

As soon as you are ready,kindly let us know,so that an invoice can be process for you on how the fees will be received from your side.

Kindly act as swift as possible, to enable me conclude on the petitions..
Acknowledge receipt of this mail.

Yours in service,
Ignacio Loring
Call: +34518880035
The Law Offices of Strong Abogados?.
Hermosilla 59, bajo izq. 28001 Madrid Spain :
Direct Telephone: +34518880035, (345) 588-8883 Fax ,
Email: : Ignacio.Loring@gmx.es
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.