+22507500630

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22507500630

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22507500630
Email: r_e_abed@yahoo.co.jp
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: r_e_abed@yahoo.co.jp
My Dearest beloved ,

please i need your help .

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow to seek for your assistance regards to my situation since the death of my parents. My name is Ms Rita Abed Fattah Younes, 21 years old , originated from Benghazi-Libya , North Africa. .My late Father General Abed Fattah Younes who was shot death by Islamist-linked militia within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011, the brutal killing of my mother and my only kid sister took place a week after the dead of my father.

I am now writing to seek for your assistance from Cote D'lvoire. I managed to escaped to through the help of the United Nation, and now seeking asylum in Refugee Camp here in Cote D?lvoire.,Meanwhile, the main reason why I am seeking for your assistance is because of some money my late parent

deposited in one of the banks here in Cote D'lvoire. which I am the next of kin. My Father made a fixed deposit of One Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollar ($1.8M). I need you to stand as my trustee so that the money will be transferred to you. You will get 30% of the money for your help. more details will be sent to you as soon as i receive your response.

Yours Faithfully,

Miss Rita Abed Fattah Youne
+22507500630
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.