+233238461691

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+233238461691

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +233238461691
Email: issahaku88747@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: issahaku88747@gmail.com
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
REF: CBG/IRD/CBX/021/016
[OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR]
TEL: +233238461691

Dear.

Good news,we have a meeting with the house (Federal government of Ghana) we informed them that your fund should not cost you any thing because is your money (Your Card). Moreover, we have an agreement with them that you should pay only delivering of your card which is 55 U.S. DOLLARS by FedEx Delivering Company.However, you have only two working days to send this 55 U.S. DOLLARS for the delivering of your card, if we don?t hear from you with the payment information; the Federal Government will cancel the card.

I want you to read below notice carefully, as the notice stand as caution before it is late. for your consideration, you must be conscious of this project, as I will soon conclude this transaction with you, incase of any e-mails, calls you receives regarding this from any individuals claimed to be me, or e-mails, calls from any organization to you, such must be forwarded at once to me immediately by e-mail.

Also, it might come to you with different proposals with different names including my name asking you to come and claim your estate or even funds belonging to you or to somebody you do not know, I urge you to ignore such e-mails or calls, while you forward it to me. I want you understand that the most important thing for me is your understanding and co-operation, again without this code (555) don?t get back to me.

Moreover, first batch of your card which contains 1,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS has been activated and is the total fund loaded inside the card. Your fund which is in total 10,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS will come in batches of 1,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS and this is the first batch.Your payment would be sent to you via UPS or FedEx, Because we have signed a contract with them which should expired by 28th August 2016

You have to reconfirm your full information such as follow:

Full Name: ??????????????
Home Address or Office: ?????????
Cell Phone and Home Phone number: ????????

This is the paying information that you will use and send the 55 U.S. DOLLARS only, through money gram or western union money transfer for the shipment fee only.

Receiver?s Name: Nwanorue Bathram Chijindu
Text Question:In God
Text Answer:We Trust

Address Accra-Ghana
Amount:$55
MTCN:::::::

I wait the payment information to enable us proceed for the delivering of your card.And you are advice to call me with this number +233238461691

Regards

DR.ABDUL-NASHIRU ISSAHAKU
DIRECTOR PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +233238461691

Post by NumberLover »

Email: oseiannan90023@gmail.com

Reply-to: oseiannan90023@gmail.com
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
REF: CBG/IRD/CBX/021/016
International Commercial Bank Limited, Ghana

Attention:Beneficiary,

This is to notify you about our meeting today with The President John Dramani Mahama of Ghana, Finance Minister, The Senators, House of Representatives and The world bank president Jim Yong Kim .We came to a conclusion that we have to pay you the sum of$10.5M USD

The payment will be via ATM CARD .

Therefore you are required to get back to me with below information to enable this bank release your ATM CARD to your address this week.

(1) Full Name,------------
(2) Home Address,---------
(3) Telephone #,---------
(4) Your age --------
(5) occupation.------

Regards,

Yours in Service,

Mr.Osei Annan
DIRECTOR PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
International Commercial Bank Limited, Ghana
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +233238461691

Post by NumberLover »

Email: margaretpeter9900@gmail.com

Reply-to: margaretpeter9900@gmail.com
World Solid Security & Courier Company
Head office:1,itunu Ayoada 8th ,Ago Okota Lagos Nigeria
Branch office:C913/3 North Ridge Crescent Road North Ridge
P O Box 207 Accra Ghana
Tel: +233238461691

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This is officially massage to you this office are sorry that until now you never received the ATM card package on your name here due to mistake in your address please you are advise to reconfirm back the address again and your telephone number all the documents is complete here the only fee you was ask to pay now is $55 only for delivery fee get back to me immediately you received this mail now.very urgent .

Mrs. Margaret Peter
Tel: +233238461691
Director World Solid Security & Courier Company