+22890591948

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22890591948

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22890591948
Email: info.interbankaf@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrs.aa.williams@gmail.com
Greeting!

I seek your consent to present you as the Legatee to claim ownership of the proceeds of 3 dormant accounts containing 8.5M Euro, 1.5M Euro and 4.5M Euro. Source of funds is clean and free from encumbrances and liens and is held in strict confidence to enhance security and I will provide all relevant details and instruct you correctly. What I require is your bank account information, your address, telephone, emails and Passport or Driver?s license ID. It doesn?t matter your occupation. I?m an auditor, and also an insider in my department and I am sure of the reliability of the information, and I assure you that I have already worked out the internal arrangement. The funds will be credited by TT SWIFT and upon your confirmation of receipt of payment, all files will be deleted to clean any possible
trace of the transaction ! We can set up a workable agreement to disburse or share these funds when transferred, which I guarantee will be tactically arranged and executed lawfully within 7 days if you follow my directives.

Please kindly get in touch with me if you would, using my corporate email bellow.

F.Beyeli.
Telephone +228 9059 1948.
Skype address: matrix.e
info.interbankaf@gmail.com
http://www.bidc-ebid.org
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.