+2348171664116

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348171664116

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348171664116
Email: mohammed-abdul-mohammed2017@yandex.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mohammed-abdul-mohammed2017@yandex.com
Attention Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Hussain Ali, a Burkina citizen from Ouagadougou. I am Finance House Officer, working in standard security and chemical company Ouagadougou,ghana accra West Africa.

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$36.Million Dollars, which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 30% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this? Your assistance and support is needed to transfer the thirty six Million US Dollars out of the firm where I work, to your bank account in your Country.

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

This is an abandon sum and it belongs to our late customer Mr Heidi salf al-islam, a Libya oil tycoon who died with his family as result of war in Libya on 31th of December 2010/2011. This fund was left unclaimed in custody of the standard security and chamical company for safe keeping and without a beneficiary.

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds with your data, which will enable the financial firm transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to the American continent. The processing of the transaction will take up to 10 days for a successful completion of the fund transfer to your bank account. Immediately the fund is transferred to your bank account, I will come over to your country for sharing of the sum as agreed.

The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details.

My best regards,

Mr. Abdul Mohammed
+2348171664116
REPLY HERE mohammed-abdul-mohammed2017@yandex.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2348171664116

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348171664116
Email: nikolaramutu7000@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: nikolaramutu7000@yahoo.com
Dear sir

good morning i have some cash deposit ,today the money is ready with security company in ghana accra,we need your cell mphone and address to make the shipment,no expences involved,thiert six million dollars cash money 30% for your help.call me asap +2348171664116

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,MUST OF THE FUNDS WILL BE INVESTED IN SAUTH CAROLINA AND NEVADA AND EUROP.IF YOU ACCEPT MY PROPOSALS. reply here nikolaramutu7000@yahoo.com

thanks

ABDUL MOHD
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.