+22998454999

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998454999

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998454999
Email: dhlservicesbenindhl@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: dhlservicesbenindhl@gmail.com
FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION,
Metro Plaza, Plot 991/992,
Zakari Maillart Street
Cadastral Zone AO,

ATTN: My Dear,

Good news,The BRITISH High Commission has actually verified and discovered that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Company who are Trying to divert your fund of $5.750,000,00 into their private accounts.

Therefore we have obtained an irrevocable payment guarantee on your Payment with UBA Bank to make your payment through their new ATM VISA CARD system which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around your area.

So we are here by inviting you to our office to pick up your ATM VISA CARD,But if you are unable to come down here then you are required to update them, so that they will proceed with the necessary arrangement for the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD.

As of now be informed that all arrangement has been done and canceled and the ATM VISA CARD has be in your name, but to RE-ACTIVATE the ATM Card you have to forward your current information as requested below to the bank for the ATM Card re-activation, then they will send you the ATM CARD for your immediate use.

Here are the information you have to forward to the bank

1. Your Full Names:_____________
2. Postal Address:________________
3. Direct Cell Numbers:_______
4. E-mail Address:
5. Sex:
6.Age:
7. Occupation:
8.Nationality:

Therefore you are advised to contact DHL SERVICE DELIVERY COMPANY Manager mr Robert David with below contact phone number or email reply. Thank you once again my good friend, May God establishes you with this little compensation in Jesus name Amen.

CONTACT PERSON: Mr Robert David
Chief Executive Manager of Dhl Company Plc, Benin. Republic
Direct Hotline: +229-98454999
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22998454999

Post by NumberLover »

Email: westernunion3928@yahoo.com

Reply-to: westernunion3928@yahoo.com
Attn: Our Esteem Customer,

We have deposited the check of your fund ($2.70000000USD) through Western Union department after our final meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Western Union director Dr. Gary Mark via E-m(westernunion3928@yahoo.com) He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________

Though, Mrs.Anaet Mark has sent $5000 in your name today Senders so contact Dr.Gary Mark or you call him +229-984-549-99 as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Best Regards

Robert David
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: robertdavid19170@gmail.com

Reply-to: robertdavid19170@gmail.com
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN
AGBOKOU STREET, COTONOU
P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU, COTONOU

ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY,

I AM Robert David, DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT,UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA [UBA] THE ONLY BANK APPOINTED BY THE A.U MEMBERS LED BY PRESIDENT IDRISS ITNO.

BECAUSE OF THE FRAUD GOING ON IN WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES WHERE SOME INNOCENT BENEFICIARIES WERE ASK TO PAY IN ADVANCE BEFORE RECEIVE THE MONEY OWED TO THEM. THE ABOVE AFRICA UNION HELD MEETING IN BENIN REPUBLIC AND RESOLVE TO PAY ALL BENEFICIARIES IN CASH THROUGH MEANS OF DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.WE RECEIVE YOUR FILES FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(I.M.F) AS ONE OF THE BENEFICIARIES.

TAKE NOTE; TEN THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS (US$10,000) HAVE BEEN MAPPED OUT FOR ALL EXPENSES IN SENDING THE MONEY TO YOU THROUGH GENUINE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE AND HOW IT WAS SPENT WILL BEDETAILS TO YOU. THEREFORE, I WANT YOU TO BEAR IT IN MIND THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND WILL BE NO MORE THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ($3,500,000.00) BUT THREE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ($3,490,000.00)IF ANY BODY TELLS YOU THAT HE IS PAYING YOU IN BANK DRAFT OR TELE-GRAPHIC MONEY TRANSFER BOTH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM OR HER BECAUSE DUE TO THIS FRAUD NO INTERNATIONAL BANK HON OURS OUR REMITTANCE INSTRUCTION ANY MORE. THAT IS WHY WE SETTLED TO PAY IN CASH THROUGH COURIER.

WE ALSO RECEIVED A SECURITY REPORT THAT YOU PAID THE FRAUDSTERS WHO HAVE BEEN DECEIVING YOU, TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE GOING TO SEND THIS MONEY TO YOU. DEAR, AS A SENIOR BANKER, CONTROLLING THIS CASH PAYMENT NOW, I ADVISE YOU NOT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY BY PAYING ANY BODY IN ADVANCE AGAIN, AND IF YOU JUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IN THREE DAYS TIME.YOUR FUND WILL NOW PACKAGE IN BOX AND TAKE TO THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT, I WILL ALSO SEND THE PICTURE OF THE BOX BY ATTACHMENT TO YOU TO SEE HOW THE MONEY IS PACKED, I WILL SEND YOU MORE MAILS TO GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION WITH MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOU TO KNOW THE GENUINE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

THEREFORE, DO FORWARD YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND DIRECT PHONE NUMBER TO ME FOR QUICK DELIVERY BECAUSE TIME IS NOT IN OUR SIDE.ALL THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO YOU IF I AM ASSURED THAT YOU HAVE STOPPED SENDING MONEY TO THOSE FRAUDSTERS. BUT GOD WILL SURELY JUDGE ALL OF THEM WHO LIVES BY CHEATING. MY BIBLE SAYS WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN IF YOU GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD BUT LOOSE YOUR SOUL, WHICH IS NOTHING.

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE REQUIRED INFORMATION OF YOURS.

MR Robert David.
DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT
robertdavid19170@gmail.com
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Email::::::
Phone::::::( +229 98454999)
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: pastorroydobberke@yahoo.com

Reply-to: pastorroydobberke@yahoo.com
Pastor Roy Dobberke
Tel: +229-98454-999
Secured Email:pastorroydobberke@yahoo.com

Attention,

Dear Partner

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

My name is Pastor Roy Dobberke, I am the credit manager in a bank here in the West Africa. I am contacting you of a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that everything has been well taken care off, and all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.To ease your apprehension, I got your contact from the British chambers of commerce and industry, foreign trade division. PROPOSITION; I am the account officer of a foreigner named Gerald Welsh who died in an air crash along with his wife on the 31st October 1999 in an Egyptian airline 990 with other passengers on board.

Since his death, none of his next-of-kin are alive to make claims for this money as his heir, because they all died in the same accident(May his soul rest in peace). We cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased, as all documentations will be carefully worked out by a lawyer for the funds Twenty- Eight million, Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars (US$28,500,000.00) in a domiciliary account to be released in your favor as the beneficiary's next of kin. Because after four years the money will be called back to the bank treasury as unclaimed bills and the money shared among s the directors of the bank. so it is on this note i decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the next of kin/beneficiary to this funds rather than allow the bank directors to share this money among st themselves at the end of the year. It may interest you to know that we have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the following information if you are interested.

1.A Beneficiary name.In order for me to prepare the PAPER WORK for transfer of the funds in your name.
2.Details particulars of your contact address.
3. Direct Telephone and fax numbers;. For our personal contact.

I shall be compensating you with 25% of the total sum on final conclusion of this project for your assistance, as I have also thought of doling out 5% to charity organization from your locality based on your recommendation another 5% for the services of the lawyer while the balance 65% shall be for me for investment purposes in your country as i cannot bring back this cash to my country. If this proposal is acceptable by you, please endeavor to contact me immediately.

Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you by informing you of this transaction from my bank as I will advise you to kindly desist from responding at all if you do NOT intend to render any assistance. Endeavour to respond via my secured email address:

Thanks and best regards,

Pastor Roy Dobberke