+22668648602

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22668648602

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22668648602
Email: saiduoudago@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: saiduoudago@gmail.com
Dear Friend,

Good day to you, I know that my message will come to you as a surprise, but never mind, I am Saidu Oudago. the credit officer in the bank where i work here in my country Burkina-Faso west Africa, In my department here in the bank I discover an abandon sum of $8.5Million United State Dollars, that belong to one of our biggest customer here in this bank, who died years ago in a plane crash with his family, I contacted you so that you will help me see that the total sum of $8.5Million will be transfer into your account in your country.

And after the successful transfer i will come over to your country to meet you, and we shall share 50% for you while 50% will be for me, if you agree to help me and work with me, I will like you to inform and get back to me with your full real Name, your telephone number, your country address, occupation, your age and marital status???. you should call me as soon as you reply my mail so that I can check my mailing box and tell you the next step about this transaction.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Saidu Oudago.

tel: +226 68648602
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.