+2347082779483

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2347082779483

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2347082779483
Email: tn290483@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: tn290483@gmail.com
Dear Sir

CONGRATULATIONS

The Nigeria Government has appointed our bank to handle your payment approval and all required clearance fees has been cleared on your favor.Your ATM CARD is ready to effect.Therefore am here to inform you that your USD$10.5M has been programmed and ready to parcel to you.However you are to reconfirm your delivery address below to avoid wrong delivery

1,Full name:
2,Home address:
3,Mobile Number:
4,Identification ID:

I shall commence on your delivery once the information above is sent to me,meanwhile your PIN Number will be send to you immediately your parcel leaves to your destination and i shall send you parcel tracking info to enable you know when it will arrive and all ATM instruction is packaged along with your parcel.The only charges you will be required to pay before your parcel commence is $150 only for (Discharge Order Acceptance)

Your urgent response to commence is awaiting.

Mrs.Tina Nicolas
Group Managing Director
Chief Executive Officer
First City Monument Bank Ltd
Call +2347082779483
Telephone number +2347082779483 is linked to a Facebook profile for Ndubuisi Winner - https://www.facebook.com/ndubuisi.winner.33

Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2347082779483

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2347082779483
Email: info.efccpoilce001@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: info.efccpoilce001@gmail.com
Attn:Dear Victim

I am the Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)Am here to inform you the report transaction in our system and also presented in front of my desk on 21/03/2016 stated from one Mr.Jeffrey Allan A from United States(Florida) that his contract Name and clearance has been changed.

The Reporter said he contacted Mr.Godwin Emefiele EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) and no respond from him which investigation has passed through the security network today.I personally sent a notification to the Nigeria Minister Of Works HON.ARC.MIKE OZIEGBE ONOLEMEMEN to really know if contract fund $15,000,000.00 has been approved to you and also to know when you legitimately had this contract.However all transfer to your account from CBN has being stopped today on this EFC002ST15 till further clarification.

In my system here,it was signal that the transfer will be wire to your Bank Of America on Tuesday but notice has been sent to CBN system wire department today not to effect any wire transfer till further clarification of the two names that is alike and also confusing

MR. IBRAHIM MUSTAFA MAGU
Chairman of the Economic Financial
Crimes Commission (EFCC)POLICE
Call +2347082779483
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.