+22968929885

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968929885

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22968929885 & +22998659052
Email: atmvisacardoffice316@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: atmvisacardoffice316@yahoo.com
CONGRATULATION!,
THE (UN / ECO-WAS) WORLDWIDE COMPENSATION FOR OUR
COUNTRY CURRENT ECONOMIC MELTDOWN & MAINTENANCE.

Good day, before I commence I will like to indicate my gratitude well know to you, it might sound you ridicules, this message is from the Department of Government Of Benin Republic West African, why I took the obligation to write you is that I as the director of Federal Minister of Finance took this obligation to official inform you of you about the latest development in our country which you are among of those to receive this compensation payment valued sum of $12.3 Million USD which has deposited to converted it into an ATM Visa Card and deliver it to you for cash withdraw, therefore kindly be advice to contact the parson in charge of your funds (Rev: Ashley Moore) today.

Since your email address is among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive this compensation funds, we have arranged your payment to be paid to you through ATM Visa Card and deliver to your postal address with the Pin N0, as to enable you withdraw at least the maximum paid from any ATM Machine in your country , until all the Card are exhausted.

The ATM Card with Security Pin Numbers shall be delivered to you via courier Service, depending on your choice.

NOTE ;YOU REQUIRED PROVIDE YOUR FULL CURRENT DELIVERY DETAILS OF YOUR LOCATION ADDRESS:

YOUR NAME:...........
YOUR HOME ADDRESS:...........
YOUR COUNTY /CITY:...........
YOUR AGE/SEX:...........
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:...........
YOUR ID COPY:...........
YOUR OCCUPATION:...........

CONTACT DIRECTOR: REV. ASHLEY MOORE
e-email:{atmvisacardoffice316@yahoo.com}
Office Line: +229-6892-9885
Tel: +229-98659052

Thanks for your understanding as you follow instructions while I wait to hear from you once receive your Atm Visa Card. Again do indicate to them this code of (AQ-759) being your code of conduct thanks.

Yours in Services
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.