+380904480000

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+380904480000

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +380904480000 & +380930478517
Email: anatolyrupakov@inbox.ru
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: anatolyrupakovo1@gmail.com
*Complement of the day to you good friend,*

*I am writing this email to you confidentially with hope you will be matured enough to work on this project with me.*

*Note my name are Anatoly Rupakov, I was personal adviser to a Ukrainian local politician and in my position I have us$9.2Million of Mrs. Alyona Aneta who happens to be a victim among the first bomb-blast crises in federal capital Kiev here in Ukraine.*

*I want this fund to be transferred in to your name to your country with any valid account which you can provide to me also on your reply i shall give more details which you will like to know before we proceed . Be inform that I will love to get this deal done as soon as possible , as I know you are aware of the situation we are in Ukraine and I will love to move my family to your country once this fund is move to your account for safety.*

*Kindly get back to me by providing to me information bellow to your interest, and i shall give you more details in return.*

*Name:Direct Phone number:*

*Faithfully yours,*

*Anatoly Rupakov, (Mr), *
*Email: anatolyrupakov@inbox.ru *
*Tel: +380904480000 | Mobile: +380930478517*
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.