+233245487937

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+233245487937

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +233245487937
Email: mroffiaoliver@gmail.com
Scam Type: Scams Targeting Businesses

Reply-to: mroffiaoliver@gmail.com
Dear Sir/Madam ,We are interested in your product and to do business with your company let us know if you can handle the supply of most items and also send your Product website & Price List catalog .PAYMENT TERMS:The terms of payment is 80% advance payment via (T/T) by telegraphic transfer confirmed in your account before Production and 20% to be confirmed as well before shipment Delivery Time: 6 to 12 months after receipt your full payment.Please the moment you studying this mail you should call me .AGENT CONTACT:Mr.Offia OliverBluegate Gh. Limited32/36 Maxwell link Legon Blanch Wiltshire SN16 9SG Accra Ghana Telephone: +233245487937
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +233245487937

Post by NumberLover »

*DEAR SUPPLIER,I WISH TO KNOW IF YOUR PRODUCTS CAN BE SUPPLIED IN A HIGH STANDARD MATERIAL AS THE TENDER CONTRACT SUPPLY MANAGEMENT ARE WILLING TO PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCTS IN A LARGER QUANTITY.IF YES, KINDLY SEND TO ME YOUR PRODUCTS ATTACHMENT CATALOG-LIST WITH PRICES FOR AN OFFICIAL REVIEW, SO THAT I CAN PRESENT IT TO THE COMMITTEE FOR CONSIDERATION,IN MY RETURN I GIVE TO YOU THE FULL DETAILS INCLUDING, TERMS OF PAYMENT , SHIPMENT, DESTINATION AND EVERY DETAILS ABOUT THIS PROJECT.I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT CALL ON THIS NUMBER +233245487937.BEST REGARDS,MR.OFFIA OLIVER
.ACCREDITED AGENCY,ACCRA - GHANA.*
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: cstrsmith@gmail.com

Reply-to: cstrsmith@gmail.com
DEAR SIR/MADAM, WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR PRODUCT, PLEASE CAN YOU SEND US YOUR PRODUCT CLASSIFICATION / SPECIFICATION AND PRICES LIST, PLEASE WE NEEDED A BULK ORDER PLEASESEND US YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS, MINIMUM ORDER,TERMS OF PAYMENT AND PREFERABLY YOUR PRODUCT CATALOG WITH DETAILED SPECIFICATION YOU CAN CONTACT US AT MY PRIVATE REPLY.MR.CASTRO SMITH CS GLOBAL VENTURE LTD #-12/13 LINK ROAD OSU ACCRA GHANA.TEL/FAX:+233245487937
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

DEAR SUPPLIER,I WISH TO KNOW IF YOUR PRODUCTS CAN BE SUPPLIED IN A HIGH STANDARD MATERIAL AS THE TENDER CONTRACT SUPPLY MANAGEMENT ARE WILLING TO PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCTS IN A LARGER QUANTITY.IF YES, KINDLY SEND TO ME YOUR PRODUCTS CATALOG-LIST WITH PRICES FOR AN OFFICIAL REVIEW, SO THAT IN MY RETURN I GIVE TO YOU THE FULL DETAILS INCLUDING, TERMS OF PAYMENT , SHIPMENT, DESTINATION AND EVERY DETAILS ABOUT THIS PROJECT.BACK TO ME I AM ACCREDITED AGENT I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY/CALL ON THIS NUMBER +233245487937.BEST REGARDS,MR.OFFIA OLIVER .ACCREDITED AGENCY,ACCRA

- GHANA.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Dear Sir/Madam ,We are interested in your product and to do business with your company let us know if you can handle the supply of most items and also send your product competitive price-list/specifications.PAYMENT TERMS:The terms of payment is 80% advance payment via (T/T) by telegraphic transfer confirmed in your account before Production and 20% to be confirmed as well before shipment Delivery Time: 6 to 12 months after receipt your full payment.Thank ,Mr.Offia OliverBluegate Gh. Limited32/36 Maxwell link Legon BlanchWiltshire SN16 9SG Accra GhanaTelephone: +233 24 5487937 *

*Please call me .*
Interzone

Post by Interzone »

reply-to: afarricc@gmail.com
subject: SUPPLY INQUIRY FOR TOWEL.
Dear Sir/Madam,
With due honor and high sense of responsibility for you.
I would like to know more about your products and your company. Please
send me your brochure, product catalogue and pricing information in PDF Format.

Terms of Payment:An upfront payment of 80% (T/T) will be made to your
account for production, while 20% will be paid before shipment.

I have visited your company's website and we are interested in the products
on your website. Do confirm if you have any sales point in Ghana Republic
or within West Africa countries.

Please if you are interested that your company can handle this supply
very well please contact me on this email afarricc@gmail.com

Best regards,
Mr.Christopher Afari
{Accredited Agent}
Please for more information call me on +233245487937