+22999230644

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999230644

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999230644
Email: westernunion8383@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: westernunion8383@gmail.com
Direct Cell Phone: +229 99230644

Attention; Dear Customer

I am writing to let you know that the mail you sent to this Western Union Head Office has been received in regards to your transaction.

I am here to let you know that once we receive the fee of $59.00 for the signing of your Western Union Transfer Papers,the transfer of your $900.000.00Usd(Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) will start without any problem,so i will advise you to try much as you can to come up with the needed $59.00 to enable us proceed toward the transfer and your first transfer of $8,000.00 will be on its way after we receive the payment $59 from you today.

So i am waiting for your mail today with the payment information because that is only what is holding your transaction. meanwhile you have to put all your effort and see that you raise the $59.00 and send it today if possible to enable us proceed toward of transfer.

COUNTRY....BENIN REPUBLIC
STATE..COTONOU
SENDER'S NAME....
RECEIVER'S NAME....Udegon Williams.
TEXT QUESTION...HOW LONG
ANSWER....IMMEDIATELY
AMOUNT NEEDED.....$59 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER...

Remain bless in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. a

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED.

a

Call us +229 99230644

Mr.Terry Cool,
Remittance Dept.Western Union Benin Republic Constituency.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.