+22997004948

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22997004948

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22997004948
Email: ibek17@yahoo.pt
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ibek17@yahoo.pt
Hello My Dear Beloved Friend

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co operation of a new business partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for treatment and investment meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how and I have left your compensation fund in a VISA ATM CARD with my Secretary in Benin Republic. Now contact my secretary, Name: Mr Kenneth Ibeh, Email: ibek17@yahoo.pt Tel: + 229 9700 4948 Ask him to send you the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00, Nine hundred and fifty thousand Dollars, Which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Kenneth Ibeh and instruct him where to send the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00 to you without any delay, Remember that I had forwarded instruction to Him on your behalf.

My Best Regards,

Dr. Bello Usman, C.E.O
Writing from Paraguay.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.