+18442737378

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+18442737378

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +18442737378
Domain: santacruzbeach.rentals
Scam Type: Spammer

Very dumb forum spammer, spamming for a rental site
Wow, stressful! I know people receive some great deals booking a VRBO, but I've always felt there's less types of risk booking with a hotel. Vacation Rentals Santa Cruz
The removed link goes to http://www.santacruzbeach.rentals

From the Website for santacruzbeach.rentals:
Cowell Beach House
Santa Cruz Vacation Rentals

Call: 844-273-7378

Email: dianatalbott@outlook.com
?
VRBO:
https://www.vrbo.com/188377
https://www.vrbo.com/860945

© SantaCruzBeach.Rentals. Proudly created by Pacific Lifestyles LLC
From the WhoIs for santacruzbeach.rentals:
Creation Date: 2015-12-14T23:17:55Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-12-14T23:17:55Z

Registrant Name: Shay Talbott
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 849 Almar Ave #C300
Registrant City: Santa Cruz
Registrant State/Province: California
Registrant Postal Code: 95060
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8315665838
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: shayta30@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
kjgasgasf1

Re: +18442737378

Post by kjgasgasf1 »

NumberLover, I tried PMing you about this, but since my account is new, I'm unable to send a PM message.

The santacruzbeach.rentals phone number, email, website and business is legitimate, so I'm not sure why you're saying it's a type of scam. Is there a reason why you listed it as so? Perhaps you could remove this number from this site?
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Post by ScamNumbers »

Your site is listed here as spammers as you seem to think that spamming forums is a legitimate marketing method - looks like you've learned the hard way that it isn't. I won't be removing NumberLover's post as it is factually correct.

I also took the liberty of changing your username as you seem to be trying to give the impression that you have some connection to this site.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
kjgasgasf1

Post by kjgasgasf1 »

I was unaware of any spamming that was done and, no, I don't think spamming forums is a legitimate marketing method. Can you point me to evidence of the spamming or an ip address of the person who spammed so I can get to the bottom of what's going on and put a stop to it?

On the topic of my username, I chose that username so that if I was to be put on a junk mail email list, I would know which site it came from ("Dear scamnumbers.info,") - not trying to misrepresent. Since the site allowed me to choose that as a username, I assumed it was ok.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

kjgasgasf1 wrote:I chose that username so that if I was to be put on a junk mail email list
How ironic - a spammer who is concerned about getting spammed.

The evidence is in my post in the form of the message that was posted on another forum that I am a member of. If you can't remember posting it, perhaps you should speak to whoever it was that you employed to do your marketing or SEO.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

If looks like santacruzbeach.rentals have form for spamming.

From a blog about Japan (I'm fairly sure that Santa Cruz isn't in Japan):
Good day all! I'll be traveling around Santa Cruz, CA via car rental sometimes in . My questions are, is this the best way to move around the country and is it permissable to drive your rental across the boarders? Thanks and travel safe all.

http://www.santacruzbeach.rentals/
From a thread on Reddit using the same user name as the blog post:
I booked Santa Cruz Vacation Rentals last year and have another booked for next year. No problems at all. Received the discount and both times the vacation rental company had my booking confirmation within hours. http://www.santacruzbeach.rentals/