+27734523743

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+27734523743

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +27734523743
Email: morganman09@gmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams

Reply-to: morganman09@gmail.com
Hi my guy, my name is E. Okeke, i dey south africa, i dey revive old jobs, please find old job wen you don eat finish and the maga don stop paying and you have forgotten the job, please look for it and give me the details , i have tools to revive them, and they will start paying again, i specialize in old job, especially come &carry, transfer, wash wash, black money, remember you no lose anything afterall is forgetting job, remember you will get percentage, just try me, remember this job na trust tin,

please you can even ask your friends if they get old job, in case if you have new job i can still handle it, call me or sms me +27734523743
Telephone number +27734523743 is linked to a Facebook profile for Emenike Ndukauba - https://www.facebook.com/emenike.ndukauba
Self-Employed

Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.