+911134160011

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+911134160011

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +917838564311 & +911134160011
Email: ustraveldocs@asia.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

From: U.S. Embassy and U.S. Consulates in India - ustraveldocs@asia.com
U.S. Embassy
Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi - 110021
Tel: 011-91-78-3856-4311
Fax: 011-91-11-3416-0011
EMBASSY HOURS: 9 am - 5 pm (Monday - Friday)

Attn: XXX

I have received your entire documents here in my office, but I will like to tell you that we are here to take care of your USA Travelling Documents. Further on that, we have corrected all the errors in your Visa application form, and your file has successfully been opened today the 27th of April, 2016 with your personal information, by the USA Visa Issuing department of our office and all the necessary fundamental step have been taken on your behalf by me and my colleague to ensure smooth procurement of your traveling documents.

For this development I will like to draw your attention to the fact, that you have to obtain a Traveler Insurance Certificate from the USA TRAVEL INSURANCE COMPANY before we can proceed further, to ensure getting your documents in a short period of time, I shall ensure no cancellation occurrence during this process. The total amount which will be required from you on this process is 1200 USD (One Thousand Two Hundred US Dollars) which is 81,400 INR. You will be required to make the deposit of this amount, before we can be able to proceed on securing the entire documents from our side, and all required signatories. In this juncture I will like to confirm your acceptance and readiness for the same, before we can take any further step on this process.

I shall process all your documents as required for your traveling and will let you know the date you are to come to our office with your International passport hard copy for your USA Visa/resident work permit stamping and digital scanning of your finger, digital photograph, this has to be done after all the formalities have been concluded to avoid documentation cancellation from the authorities.

I want you to arrange this fee and call me as soon as possible for the payment confirmation. To enable us take the next move from our side in procuring your documents.

This payment is required to be deposited as soon as possible, you have to quickly respond to the content of this mail with an immediate reply as demands urgency.

Do effect the payment immediately into the below stated account information.

ACCOUNT NAME: SALLY Z PAIHTE.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 613525069
IFSC: IDIB000S105
BANK NAME: INDIAN BANK
AMOUNT: 81,400 INR.

As soon as you effect the said payment in the above stated account detail, do get back to us with the payment confirmation for record purpose.

Attached is the scan copy of your payment receipt of registration fee / file opening and the Insurance Form which you are to fill up immediately and return along side with the payment confirmation.

Thanks and Regards,
Hon. (Mrs) Jennifer Lawrence
Visa Processing Unit
U.S. Embassy, New Delhi
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.