+22674051957

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22674051957

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22674051957
Email: contact.ubabk@bk.ru
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: franciscobenvaz2016@gmail.com
Hello Dear Friend,

How are you doing together with your family?

I am Francisco Ben Vaz from India and base in Burkina Faso, and running my business Importer-Exporter as Gold's, Cotton, Coco, Shea Butter around the world, I am a man of 71 Years Old and I haven?t wife neither child, and I?m hospitalized due to bronchial cancer for 5 Years.

Therefore, I prefer to use this simply medium internet email and contact you as nonmatter, but I chose to use it and contact you because it have being my 35years experience i heard in internet.

The reason why am contacting you is to confirm whether you can be humble and take this great challenging by using 60% from $10,500,000 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars), and donate Motherless Babies Home & Widows in your country and collect the 40% for your personal care.

I decided to give all my possessions out due to my doctor has informed me that i have only one week to die because of this dangerous sickness Bronchial Cancer and I have no choice now nether donate my money out quickly since my doctor have given mandate.

For your information, I already informed my bank that I send you to contact them and receive the money into your account which they accepted and told me that they will be waiting for you.

To establish this, I don?t know what may happen next in next hour, first have my bank contact Email: contact.ubabk@bk.ru, Telephone Number: 0022674 051 957 Name: United Bank for Africa UBA, and tell them that I send you to claim the money, and response back to me in order I shall forward my particulars to you.

Please, send your information to me so that I will send to my bank to enable them contact you fast.

Your full name:.............. Mobile number:................... Age:..................... Sex:............... Occupation:...................... Country and Address:.................... International Passport/ Identity:............ Your Bank Account Information's:................

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize

my last wish.

I am expecting your urgent response,

Kindly regards,

Francisco Ben Vaz.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.