+2348034444408

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348034444408

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348034444408
Email: davidmarkonly6@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: davidmarkonly6@outlook.com
Attn Fund Beneficiary,

What is happening? I have sent you several emails but no respond from you. well, I just want to inform you that your representative have registered your ATM CARD of $5.5 Million united state dollars with unscratched sealed ATM card pin number under FedEx Express Courier Service, and the registration code is (XGT0283). He has paid for the delivery and issuance fee with an instruction to hand the package over to you once we get to your country. Now, our diplomat is about living Nigeria to your country with your ATM card package but want to make sure that your aware of his coming, Pls indicate the registration code and reconfirm it to us with the below information, to enable him proceed the delivery.

You're Name.......,
You're Address......
Country/city........
You're Telephone No.......
A copy of your Passport or ID Card
Occupation..............
Sex.............
You're nearest Air-Port...........

For your information, your representative includes in the package all the necessary legal coverage back up paper in your name and the instructions on how you can use the ATM Card just to make sure you will not have any problem with the Card. once you reconfirm this, he will leave this country Nigeria to your country immediately and he will call, text or email you for your package hand over as soon as he arrive.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. Please call me on this number immediately you reply to this mail. ++2348034444408

Thanks

Mr David Mark
Managing Director
Telephone: +2348034444408
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2348034444408

Post by NumberLover »

Email: davidmarkonly5@hotmail.com

Reply-to: davidmarkonly5@hotmail.com
Attn Fund Beneficiary,

What is happening? I have sent you several emails but no respond from you. well, I just want to inform you that your representative have registered your ATM CARD of $5.5 Million united state dollars with unscratched sealed ATM card pin number under FedEx Express Courier Service, and the registration code is (XGT0283). He has paid for the delivery and issuance fee with an instruction to hand the package over to you once we get to your country. Now, our diplomat is about living Nigeria to your country with your ATM card package but want to make sure that your aware of his coming, Pls indicate the registration code and reconfirm it to us with the below information, to enable him proceed the delivery.

You're Name.......,
You're Address......
Country/city........
Occupation..............
Sex.............

For your information, your representative includes in the package all the necessary legal coverage back up paper in your name and the instructions on how you can use the ATM Card just to make sure you will not have any problem with the Card. once you reconfirm this, he will leave this country Nigeria to your country immediately and he will call, text or email you for your package hand over as soon as he arrive.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. Please call me on this number immediately you reply to this mail. +2348034444408

Thanks

Mr David Mark
Managing Director
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: davidmarkonly5@hotmail.com

Reply-to: davidmarkonly5@hotmail.com
Attn Fund Beneficiary,

You're Name.......,
You're Address......
Country/city........
Occupation..............
Sex.............

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. Please call me on this number immediately you reply to this mail. +2348034444408

Thanks

Mr David Mark
Managing Director
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: davidmarkonly1@yandex.com

Reply-to: davidmarkonly8@outlook.com
Attn Fund Beneficiary,

I WANT TO HELP YOU OUT, FEEL FREE AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS? WHY DID YOU ABANDONED YOUR INHERITANCE FUND.

what is going on? Why did you abandoned your Fund worth of $5.5 million united state dollars, upon you know that everything is already completed but only awaiting to hear from you for the claim. Why do you just kept silent for long? What happened?

We have emailed you several times but not yet receive any respond from you. We have been receiving so many different emails from people who want to claim this fund; they said that you are the one who instruct them to claim out the fund in your name, while they are not. Some claim to be your relations in other for us to send the fund to them.

I refused to send the fund to those people because; there's is no genuine evidence proves from them. I know that something make you to give up and that is the reasons why i am here to help you out, your fund has been long here and I don't want in a situation whereby it can be direct into the federal government account.

Thank God that the formal director who is making this difficult for you was arrested and jail now, because we discovered that he is the cause of the whole problem. In fact,it was revealed that you were frustrated by the top officials of the bank, but at the end, you gave up, and considered the funds not been real. Well, I am here today to inform you that your fund is 100% legitimate. What you faced was trying to claim your funds from the wrong channel.

Therefore, I need to know the condition that make you to abandon your fund, please don't hide your feeling, open up; so that we can assist you in any condition to ensure that your fund is release to you.

I assured you that your fund will be release to you within the next 48 hours once you show maximum co- operation with this, Please if you are willing to receive your fund,then you should contact our Director,Senator David Mark on this E-mail address; ( davidmarkonly2@yandex.com ) and also call him immediately on his telephone number;+234-80-344-44408 because he is now in position to assist you.

NOTE; that the fund can be sent to you only on these option's

(1) through Bank to Bank wire Transfer.
(2)Through ATM Master Card Delivery

Therefore, he will need to know how you wish to receive your fund. Please tell him how the fund can be sent to you either through any of the above options.

Remember to reconfirm your current information to him such as;

Your Full Name...................
Home Address......................
Country....................... .........
Mobile Telephone Number........................ .
Age/sex....................... ..................
Occupation.................... .................
Attach copy of your ID passport. OR Driving lic........................... .......

So feel free to contact our Director,Senator David Mark on this E-mail address;
( davidmarkonly1@yandex.com) He is waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Call him on phone, so that he will know that you are the one.

Thanks

I am His Secretary Emaling you from his mail box. his phone number is bellow.
Senator David Mark
+234-80-344-44408