+22995986235

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22995986235

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22995986235 & +22990550112
Email: bwilliam.profile1@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: bwilliam.profile1@yahoo.com
Mr. Bello William (B.O.A)(WEST-AFRICA)
Head of File Payment Department Manager
Level 48, Amu-Nnagi Upper Tower
144 Ranshi Nkita 50320
Benin-Cotonou, West Africa
Tel: +229-9598-6235
Fax: +229-9055-0112
(bwilliam.profile1@yahoo.com)

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and your entire family, My name is (Mr. Bello William) The Branch Head of File Payment Department Manager, National Bank of Africa (B.O.A)(WEST-AFRICA) I am Married with Five children two boys and three girls. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department, After annual audit Last month in my branch I discover documents of late client (Engr. Andreas Schranner) an Oil Merchant from Germany who worked with German Embassy here in Benin Cotonou west africa for nine years before he died. He made a numbered fixed deposit with this branch valued ($9.5,000000)-(Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) This amount of money have been in the costudy of the bank for the past 17 years and I was lucky to have the scan documents with me in save position, I discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that (Engr. Andreas Schranner) died in the plane crash On Monday, 31 July 2000, (An Air France Jet Liner) with his entire family and other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

According to the West African banking law after the expiration of 15 years if no one else apply for the claim it will confisticate as state treasury if no body apply for the claim, I am seeking for your support to stand as next of kin/ beneficiary to claim these funds so that we move it into useful investments, I am ready to share with you 40% for you and 60% will be kept for me, You will have to provide a serviceable offshore account where the funds will be transferred to you. To reason while I am contacting you is because I can not stand in the forefront to claim the funds alone because I am currently working with the bank. I shall give you the contact of the Bank in Benin-Cotonou and also the relevant Document?s which was issued to late (Engr. Andreas Schranner) at the day he deposited the money. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as i Stated herein.

These are the requirements stated below:

(1) Your Valid Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number:
(2) Your Full Name:
(3) Current Resident Address:
(4) Your Private E-mail Address:
(5) Your Occupation:
(6) Your Age and Sex:
(7) Your Nationality:

Then i shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay. please discard this message if you are not interested. One Passionate Appeal, i will make to you not to discuss this business opportunity with anybody, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any Leakage of this information will be too bad for me at my working place as the Branch Head of File Payment Department Manager, National Bank of Africa (B.O.A)(WEST-AFRICA) I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. This transaction should be completed within (14to28) Fourteen to Twenty Eight Banking days of receiving your response, Please, Kindly get back to me through my private Email:(bwilliam.profile1@yahoo.com)

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Mr. Bello William(HFPDM)

(B.O.A)(WEST-AFRICA)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.