+27737724265

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+27737724265

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +27737724265
Emails: cmfinancial07@gmail.com & cameronmavuso@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: torbjorn@getmail.no

No body to the mail, just an attachment:
Cameron M Dokoda
Financial Services. Investment and Financial advisory. 331 Rivonia Blvd ,Johannesburg .South Africa.
Mobile: +27737724265 Lefa Morobe Mario Collins.P.Dina . SilverMeir . M.Mohad Paul Morgan
331 Rivonia Blvd ,
Johannesburg .South Africa
Mobile: +27737724265

Good day.

I am Mr. Cameron M Dokoda, a financial consultant based in 331 Rivonia Blvd City Johannesburg South Africa.

I have a client (a widow) she has (USD$16.5 Million) Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a Private Equity Investment Trust Company for safe keeping only.

She wishes to invest in a stable economy outside South Africa and her interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms. My client is interested in placing part of her fund into your company or private businesses, if your country's bilaws allow foreign Investors/ investment. You can contact me for more details via my email below with your details.

Please we will appreciate that you keep this Letter confidential, I will kindly advice that you confirm by email: cmfinancial07@gmail.com or cameronmavuso@yahoo.com

Note: This fund is free from drug and money laundering related offences

Thanks for your co-operation

Mr. Cameron M Dokoda.
Address: 331 Rivonia Blvd Johannesburg. South Africa
Mobile: +27737724265.
CAMERON DOKODA FINANCIAL SERVICES
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.