+22999662283

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999662283

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999662283
Email: mrjameswilliams2@hotmail.fr
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrjameswilliams2@hotmail.fr
From Mr James williams
Auditing and accounting director
Bank of africa benin

Dearest.

Greeting from mr From Mr James williams, how are you doing today with every one around you hope all is well.

Dear l,This message might meet you in utmost surprise despit that we have never meet before; however, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.

My Name is Mr From Mr James williams ,I am the Auditing and accounting director from Bank Of Africa I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our bank with account number BOA14-255-114 whose name is Late Mr Hassan Nasser Almuslim A Citizene of saudi arabia The Director of Produits petroliers, an oil company based in Benin Republic-West Africa, On Friday 26th December 2003, Our customer Mr Hassan was involved in a plane crash, unfortunately lost his live Since then I have made several inquiries on the internet to locate any of our clients extended relatives this has also proved Unsuccessful.

VIEW THIS WEB SITE FOR MORE INFO:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm

And since his death nobody has come as regards the claiming of this money because he has no family members who are aware of the existence of neither the account nor the funds. I have secretly Monitor his security file jacket and gather all the usfull information

Dearrest,Since the demise of this our customer,I personally has watched with kind interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$5M (five Million United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Forgin Partner as no one has come up to be the next of kin. And the banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than Ten Years, because the money will be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this period. In view of this I got your contact when making a research on a foreigner i will use in this great opportunity.

For your assistant i will give you 40% of the total amount then 10% will be mapped out to be donated to the motherless babies home, while the remaining 50% will be for me . Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by fax or e-mail the letter of application which you will type sign and send back to our bank to enable us start this transaction. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized, this transaction will be completed within five banking days of recieving your response, after you apply to the bank as a relation to the deceased.

When you receive this letter, kindly reply private email below (mrjameswilliams2@hotmail.fr) and call me on my direct telephone number 00229-99-66-22-83 for better clearification also include your private tel as well in your nest reply signifying your decision including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick communication .

Yours Sincerely,

Mr James williams
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.