+22998639869

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998639869

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998639869
Email: john.allen813@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: john.allen813@yahoo.com
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS(IMF AUTHORITY) IMF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
CRIMINAL DETENTION AGENCY (CDA) (Public Affairs)( REF:0101IMFB)

Good Day!!!!

Don't be so smart, Stop deceiving your-self, But I will still brief you that you are running out of time because there is no way you will get any funds from Africa since you refused to Register and to respond to our previous mails,Even if you like you pay money to every body in all Africa contents as a whole, There is no way you can get your funds or your consignment too,Because our 24/7 tracking surveillance is monitoring all your transaction and those you are working with all this while with those people you called your lawyer or representative in Benin and other country here in Africa, By the way what have they done for you just for you to trust them? What have you gain or get in return in all the transaction these lawyer's or representative have verify for you? It is only a stupid fool will seek someone who is younger to be your own child to investigate a transaction on your behalf, what a shame? Why you never received any money from Africa internet compensation is that you did not register as a member to IMF AND CDA Try today to receiver $19.5 Million USD Compensation.

Just (3) days ago we arrested 14 scammers who are under the age of 20-24yrs old, impersonating different office in Benin, due to the Benin lawyer they were sentence to 5yrs imprisonment for fraudulent activities in Benin, due to investigation, some of this arrested victim has a luxurious cars etc. So imagine your money used or spend for women and beer due to their confessions.

This are some of the reason most of you are ask to be a registered member to the IMF And CDA which give you 100% security of getting all your funds from Africa within a second. It is only those who are member to the U.N/U.N.A.O are advice not to make any further payment to us since they will get their individual documentation both from IMF and the U.N/U.N.A.O office but investigation will carry out to know if you are any register member to any of the organization mentioned to
you.

But If you are not a member, please kindly pay your IMF and CDA membership certificate and identification card which will cost you $50.00 USD SEND it today or fall to do so you lose your fund and kindly send it to our cashier bellow:

Send through Western Union or Money Gram;

Receiver Name: PETER EZE,
City: Cotonou
Code: 229
Question: What Colour?
Answer: Blue
Amount:($50.00 )
MTCN;?

I wait to hear from you immediately to enable your transfer take place immediately without any further delay or stress .

Regards,
MR. David Lipton,
CALL +22 998 639 869
First Deputy Director
IMF International Relations (Dept) Public Affairs
Federal Republic Of Benin.
Email ( john.allen813@yahoo.com )
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22998639869

Post by NumberLover »

Email: delivery.company60@yandex.com

Reply-to: delivery.company60@yandex.com
NOTE THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO XGT442.I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your ATM CARD worth's of $17.5million out of (ECOWAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin Republic.

Meanwhile every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent BASIL GAVIN for the delivery of your ATM CARD and every Document guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent BASIL GAVIN right now as he is currently at ORLANDO International Airport with your ATM CARD. He has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago.

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information. The Diplomatic agent BASIL GAVIN does not know that the content of the ATM CARD is $17.5Million and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignments were moved from here as India Cloths, so never allow him to open the box on OK.

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information, So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat more you are advice to be very fast as the Agent BASIL GAVIN has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the Agent BASIL GAVIN is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name
(2)Mobile Phone Number
(3)Current Home Address
(4)Fax Number
(5)Country
(6)City
(7)Nearest Airport
(8)Passport/Drivers license
(9)your Occupation

Kindly contact him and the Contact person,
Name DIPLOMATIC AGENT BASIL GAVIN
Emai; delivery.company60@yandex.com

So contact him to deliver your ATM CARD first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and the content of the box should not be revealed for his does not know the content as it's a VIP Delivery dispatched directly from my office and the director of the Company

SHIPMENT CODE AWB33XZS
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO XGT442
SECURITY CODE SCTC/2001DHX/567
TRANSACTION CODE 233/CSTC/101/33028
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE SCT/BUN/XXIV/-78/01

SINCERELY
Dr. DAVID MARK
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229 9863 9869 The Director of DHL
Courier Company Benin Republic.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

UBA MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER
HEAD OFFICE
Heritage Towers, Ambassadorial Enslave,
Near Cedi House
Off Liberia Road,
Ridge-Accra .

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am very sorry to disturb you this very moment, please bear with me in mind for not taken less than 10Min's of your time, I believe this is not the first time I am contacting you beside you fail and you do not respond to my previous message which is really unfair because you didn't even care to respond to my mail, this are some of the reasons why many financial institutes in Benin refused to give you any proof of your release funds.

I have arranged a Special Customer Transfer (SCT) which are automatically assigned to you to pick each of your references of $40,000.00USD per day and this transfer will only commence only (12) working days apart of Sundays, please be aware that the total of $3Million (US) Dollar of your funds will be transferred to you via Bank to Bank transfer and the left balance funds will be given to you via an ATM-Card which will be registered and delivered to you in (3) working days.

I have arranged $40,000.00USD which will be remitted to you today via money-gram transfer and I want you to fellow our advice and policy to make such that you can pick this fund immediately today without any further delay from your end: each transfer are $4,000.00USD and here are (10) References control number of your Money-Gram transfer.

This is the information?s of your prearrange transfer

Money Transfer Reference#: 8776-?? 34
Sender's Name: James Eze
Amount: US$4, 000.00
Question: Color?
Answer: Red

Money Transfer Reference#: 6109-48??
Amount: US$4 , 000.00

Money Transfer Reference#: 2243-?? 12

Money Transfer Reference#: 7654-?? -32

Money Transfer Reference#: 5423-?? 31

Money Transfer Reference#: 3312-22??
Sender's Name:James Eze

Money Transfer Reference#: 9876-?? 66

Money Transfer Reference#: 5546-?? -90

Money Transfer Reference#: 2212-?? 36
Sender's Name: Mr. James Eze

Money Transfer Reference#: 6654-?? -76
Sender's Name: Mr. James Eze

But you are advised to know that this payment/prearrange reference number given to you are not registered or active for collection in any of your money-gram branch office, I have told you that as soon as you send the $37.00USD to the information below, you will get your release funds and you will never in your life ask to make any other further payment after sending the $37.00USD.

Receiver Name: James Eze
City: Cotonou
Question: Color ?
Amount: $37.00USD

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible and feel free to send me your mobile/telephone number or send me an sms text, then I will give you a call today Oka.

Regards,
Mr. James Eze
Call+2299 863 9869
Money-Gram Transfer Dept.
District Manage
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Attn Dear,

I am Mr. WILLIAMS BEN, the Chair holder in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of Benin Republic Federal Ministry of Finance. You are to reply through this my official email address because this is to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk because the director & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEY GRAM transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you can not pay the wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complain I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money $17.5Million USD which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because its your right and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send $104.00 USD today because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund and I am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the $104 immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your $17.5Million USD be send to you by western union OR Money gram transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day wire to you is $8,500.00 USD per day until you receive your complete $17.5Million USD from here. The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund to be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once. After you have sent the $104.00 and email me the MTCN numbers, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will be released to you without any hitch.

Here is the western union or money gram information in the name of my accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your wire will begin to be released to you from the moment you sent this $104.

Send the $104.00 now and send me email with the western union MTCN or money gram reference numbers when you send the money , you can as well call me on this number +2299 8639 869 when you have sent the money now okay.

RECEIVER NAME:.....ANA JOHN
CITY :............. COTONOU .
TEST QUESTION:..... IN GOD
TEST ANSWER:....... WE TRUST.
AMOUNT :........... $104.00USD

Send it and email the MTCN control number, amount sent, name and address of sender to me for easy collection and once again remember to reply through this my official email address. john.allen813@yahoo.com

Thanks,

MR. WILLIAMS BEN
Treasury Department, International Wire Transfers,
Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic.
Telephone: +2299 8639 869
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: western_union801@hotmail.com

Reply-to: western_union801@hotmail.com
NOTE. THIS IS OFFICE CODE NO: GM.61 X 0000 X GM!!

We have finalized all the necessarily arrangement of your fund ($3.5Million USD) has been approved by the Board of directors of ECO BANK today.

Contact Dr Holly Walden the Manager money gram urgent remitting for direction on how to receive your fund and He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily ($4000) per day money gram CODE

1)Senders Name:: Holly Richard
2)CONTROL Number::: 44643502
3)Amount::: $4000.00 USD.

money gram tracking (https://secure.moneygram.com/track)

Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified while contacting the office okay? (GM.61 X 0000 X GM!!) Tel: +2299-8639-869

Receiver's Name__
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________

Also do let me know immediately they have started sending your transfer, but NOTE; try to comply with them to enable him serve you better.

SINCERELY

JAMES PETER
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: internat_ionalmnetay28@hotmail.com

Reply-to: internat_ionalmnetay28@hotmail.com
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
TELEPHONE +229-9863 9869
Attention Dear

This is to let you know that we have obtain the needed Certificate accordingly, thanks for your maximum co-operations in this matter and hope to serves you better,

We have concluded delivery arrangement with all COURIER SERVICES, Courier Company to be fully insured by Ninon Insurance Corporation. In view of all this development, you are requested to choose from the options listed below your choice and cost of delivery,This is to inform you that, you will be responsible for the Payment of the Delivering of your (BANK DRAFT) and the below charges cannot be Deducted from the Prize and hence must be provided by you because your an international winner,

DHL: DELIVERY COMPANY
Duration: (24 hours Delivery)
Mailing....................... .................. $ 70.00
Custom Duty/Clearance................ $140.00
Vat (7%).......................... ............. $ 80.00
TOTAL......................... ................ $ 290.00

FedEex delivery Company
FedEx:Duration:(48 Hours Delivery)
Mailing....................... ..................$ 60.00
Custom Duty/Clearance................ $ 150.00
Vat (6%).......................... .............$90.75
Total......................... ....................$300.75

DELIVERY COMPANY
UPS:
Duration: (24 hours Delivery)
Mailing....................... ..................$80.00
Custom Duty/Clearance................ .$190.00
Vat (5%).......................... .............$ 80.75
Total......................... ....................$ 350.75

CONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY OF YOUR BANK DRAFT ADDRESS BELOW

RECEIVERS NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
DELIVERY OPTION:

Therefore what you should do now is any courier you need to delivery the draft to you then you are to send their fee through western union today on receipt of this email with below name:
PAYMENT DETAILS
1. RECEIVER NAME:======= ANA JOHN
2. CITY:================ REPUBLIC,
3.COUNTRY:===========BENIN.
3. QUESTION=============WHEN
4. ANSWER: =============TODAY
5. AMOUNT:

Please confirm if you can be able to take this cost so that I can know how to proceed, Delivery will be made to your address in 24 hours after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be used to attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.You are advice to Indicate the mode that suit you in delivering your BANK DRAFT. and get back to us Immediately.

YOURS IN SERVICE

MR MARK BEN
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
AFRICA REGIONAL OFFICE BENIN
TELEPHONE +2299 863 9869