+234909037752

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+234909037752

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +234909037752
Email: godwinemefiele406@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: godwinemefiele406@gmail.com
From the desk of Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank Nigeria.
MY EMAIL: godwinemefiele406@gmail.com
Telephone: +234-909037752

Attention:

On behalf of the entire staff of the central bank of Nigeria and the federal government of Nigeria in collaboration with World Bank/United Nation we apologize for the delay of your inheritance payment and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding over due payment with the federal government of Nigeria, your name and company was discovered as next of the outstanding inheritor who have not yet received their fund. I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will release to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in our file, your outstanding payment worth of $ 8.300,000,00 (Eight Million Three Hundred United State Dollars), will be release to you as long as you can get back to us urgently and

Kindly re-confirm to us the below following.
1) Your full name
2) Your full address
3) Your Mobile number
4 Your Nearest airport close to you
5) Your scan drivers license
6) Your age
7) Your Occupation

Note: Any e-mails you receive without this code (222) do not respond to it. And bear in mind that as soon as you hear from DIPLOMAT AGENT at your airport, please do co-operate with diplomat, so that you can help the diplomat secure a Tag Permit, from the arrival airport to enable your consignment not to have any problem with any authority in your country

Godwin Emefiele,
CALL ME NOW +234-9090377522
Governor, Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN).
MY EMAIL: godwinemefiele406@gmail.com
Office Line: CALL ME NOW +234-9090377522
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.