+221777534962

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221777534962

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221777534962
Email: sofiadiane1@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

My dear,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail .
How was your day? . mine was a little fine over here in Dakar Senegal, hoping that you will also need to be good over there now.

So as I said before my name is Sofia Diane , I 'm 23 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa, and now I'm living in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father Dr Banabas Diane was a prominent successful business man and a politician under the government of Late Gen. Robert Gue the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my dad , it was just for me to live now and I managed to do my way to near by country Senegal where I am leaving now.

Remember that I said I am from Ivory Coast , but because of the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents who made ??me stay hear as a refuge ... And you also have to remember that in any good relationship '' Distance or age '' dose not matters , what matters is how you care about other pain, so please bear with me for the distance and age.

Meanwhile, I would like to know much more about you , your residents , your likes and dislikes , your hobbies , and please everything about you.

My hobbies are : cooking, music , reading , singing , praying, TV.
My characters are: Very sincere, loyal , respectful, kind, honest , calm.
Movies I like my films : documentary, detective series , comedy movie.

my condition here is terrible, is like someone in prison and I hope by God's grace I will come out soon. I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Patrick Camara. who is the pastor of our church here in the camp (Christ the King Church) who I am in custody here in the camp he has been very good to me since I got here, but I am not living with him rather i am leaving in the hostel woman (on the field) because here they have two hostels one for men and one for women.

So please, if you want to call me, here is the number Rev. Tel (+ 221-777-534-962). if you call and tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, because of my condition here i do not have much access or privilege for some things is money or anything else because it is against the law of this country. and I really want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the incident, and I thank God for the Rev for allowing me to use their office computer to check and respond to my email. So my dear, please bear with me if I did not respond in time, because I do not have my personal computer I only use the office computer Rev when he is less busy.

Do you still remember I told you I have something very important to tell you?
Now listen to this because of my condition and what I'm going through here in this camp I can not wait to tell you this, because I believe that God can use you to bring me out of this place and give me joy again.

I last Certificate of Deposit of my late father and his death certificate here with me (as his family) that I will send to you, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in the UK, he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 3.5 million () So what I need from you is for you to please help and support for me and see that this money is transferred from the bank to your personal account or any good account, then after the transfer you can send some money from it for me to get my travel documents, passport, ticket to come over to start a new life.

My choosing you is a question that I knew you should ask and I think that's a good question, the day I wrote to you in the first place, I picked up three address from the Web Site i mate you, and I prayed about with it (OUR REV Patrick Camara), he broth pieces of paper and wrote the e-mail address in three it and fold it, he asked me to choose one of the three and I caught her, so I decided to write- you and I also believe it is God's will.

In the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and please do not tell anyone that I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information with confidence and i love deposited in the hope that you will soon become a family, I will also give you the contact of the bank in my next mail to you contact and hear from the bank on how to transfer the money to your account.

And please, I also like to have your contact information as stated below here so I can write a last to the bank and tell them about you before you get in touch with the bank.

FULL NAME_____________
MOBILE NUMBER __________
ADDRESS_________________
OCCUPATION______________
AGE_____________
EMAIL if another. __________

However, you can call me with the reverend office phone line up, my favorite language is English but our official language is French but I speak English fluently because I attended an American private school and English speaking all in my country for almost all my life school.

And please, I'll be happy to see his image, and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices.

I'll be waiting to hear from you,
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Miss Sofia Diane
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.