+22672828883

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22672828883

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22672828883
Email: mirriantaita0223@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mardelan@ono.com
Urgent Attention.
Dear friend, Am the man that contacted your for the business transaction for pas months now.
How are you once again, Dear first off all I want to use this opportunity to thanks you for all the past effort,

As i really understand that you want to help me to get this fund, Only that because of some in patients and understand and lack of financial, you did not meet up for the last step. I really strongly, punching all the effort and got contact, who help me finish this process and got the fund transfer into he’s account in Paraguay, so I am now with my new business partner for the interest of my goods.
However I did not forgot your pass effort only that you did not get to the end.
I drop An ATM CARD 300,000.00 thousand dollars for your compensation. so that you will also enjoy the past effort.
With out delay contact my secretary miss Miriam Taita she will deliver the ATM to you I have pas all the information to her. Contact her and let her know that you are the owner of the ATM CARD left from his Boss whom currently in Paraguay. I directed you to her. She will perfectly understand and do the needful. Please remember to send her your address phone where to send it.

I have drop 200euro for her to pay the deliver charge to deliver ATM to you.
Here is her email address ... mirriantaita0223@gmail.com
Please contact this woman for more details you might not get me on line in time contact this email if you need more details and the ATM CARD Contact her here..... mirriantaita0223@gmail.com
Phone Nmbers 226 72828 883
From Dr Rhama
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.