+12025242211

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12025242211

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12025242211
Email: gov.dhs@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: gov.dhs@yahoo.com
Dear Sir/Madam.

I am Mr. Jeh Charles Johnson. The secretary of the US Department of Homeland Security Washington DC, an international summit was held in West Africa and i was honored to be among the delegates, after the meeting I found out that a huge sum of 4.5 million dollars which has your name as the beneficiary was abandoned here in West Africa probably due to malpractices, i want you to understand that currently i am doing all i can to make sure that this money is safe and also ensure it's safe delivery to you.

So i would like you to kindly reconfirm your full home address, full name, Phone number, and nearest Airport so that I shall bring your parcel to our Head Office in Washington DC and you will come and claim or we can send it to your designated address I wait for your urgent and positive respond. You can reach me via: (gov.dhs@yahoo.com) (Tel:+1 (202) 524-2211 text only) I will be looking forward to your positive response. Thank you and God bless you.Write soon.

Best regards

Honorable Jeh C. Johnson
The secretary of
the U.S Department of
Homeland security
Washington DC
Office Address:
3801 Nebraska Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20016,
United States
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.